1. New player, few questions

Hello,

So I'm new to the realm and I have a few questions for whoever is willing to answer and not be offended if I didn't search through the forums for answers that I'm pretty sure are there somewhere. :)

1. I see that this particular realm is most of the times working at full capacity and I was wondering if the management has any plans of increasing the server capacity.

2. You can buy 239 ilevel gear for VOTE points? That kind of renders Ulduar and lower raids as well as heroics useless.

3. This is not a question, I just want to thank the staff for the stability of the realm (in the few hours that I played I had no lags or otherwise seen any game breaking bugs) and to everyone playing here, keep it up!

Good day to ya'll!

2. @1. We would love to, but it isn't feasible for us to do so at this time.

@2. Not really "vote" points. You don't have to vote for the points, just earn achievement points to increase the amount you can collect every day. It doesn't really render those raids useless, nor heroics, as you have to have 1,000 achievement points before you can get any points on the site - and you don't accrue them fast enough to outgear the content before you'd end up doing it.

@3. Sure thing. Thank you for the appreciation. Hope you have fun!

3. Seeing this kind of post is refreshing.

Have fun in game fam!