1. State of Shadow Priests (PVP and PVE)

So whats the current state of Shadow Priest in PVE and PVP (Mainly rated BGs)

Are they in a good spot or are they bad in fights?

2. So whats the current state of Shadow Priest in PVE and PVP (Mainly rated BGs)

Are they in a good spot or are they bad in fights?
    So from what i heard, Shadow priest have some buggs, i haven't encountered almost any tho. I played pvp with a shadow priest 360 ilvl and i did pretty good, i guess it has some issues in PVE with dps, i don't want to lie to you tho, i find them good in pvp but i can't talk much about PVE. Cheers

''Why,my dear,delusional Dark Knight...it hasn't even begun!''

3. Every class is good, if you know what exactly need for it. Bugs are everywhere from mechanics to spells to stat. PvE shadow priest are good, but not perfect. PvP are good but here depend on player, so at the end. Play the class which you want and in future you will see results. ;)

4. What would you say is wrong PvE? I was considering making one.

5. Every class is good, if you know what exactly need for it. Bugs are everywhere from mechanics to spells to stat. PvE shadow priest are good, but not perfect. PvP are good but here depend on player, so at the end. Play the class which you want and in future you will see results. ;)
    Told nothing in so many words. WP

6. The guide for them has very little mention of big bug issues, however, that guide is like 2-3 years old and from the old molten stuff. Is there a newer one that is more precise?

7. Told nothing in so many words. WP
    You think I said too many words?? Don't be sad, share your oppinion about it...