1. May 19, 2012  
    jocen3

[HD] Molten-WoW new realm launch (Warsong 4.0.6a)

Here's a launch video I made! I make videos quite frequently about many games, subscribe if you like! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fR5B7xkF3w

2. May 19, 2012  
    Thank you for posting this, I have no idea what I would have done without having some1 frapsing the launch of a realm. gonna sub rite now

3. May 19, 2012  
    jocen3
    Thank you for posting this, I have no idea what I would have done without having some1 frapsing the launch of a realm. gonna sub rite now
    Thanks for the support! :)
    There was not much more to record though. Everyone was just getting their new gear that early :P

4. May 19, 2012  
    Thanks for the support! :)
    There was not much more to record though. Everyone was just getting their new gear that early :P
    I seriously think you should train your common sense, especially the one that senses the sarcasm in one's words.

5. May 19, 2012  
    jocen3
    I seriously think you should train your common sense, especially the one that senses the sarcasm in one's words.
    What do you mean...?

You're making no sense right now.

6. May 19, 2012  
    What do you mean...?

You're making no sense right now.
    right now u are close to enter the world guines records for must dumb guy in molten

7. May 19, 2012  
    Well, i have no idea why people always judge others.... why should that post be full of sarcasm?... Who would not like to watch a realm launch and all the features and new stuff it offers us?

Please, do not flood this with unnecessary posts... and jocen3, i want to see more of these in the future ;)

8. May 19, 2012  
    Well, i have no idea why people always judge others.... why should that post be full of sarcasm?... Who would not like to watch a realm launch and all the features and new stuff it offers us?

Please, do not flood this with unnecessary posts... and jocen3, i want to see more of these in the future ;)
    hahahhaa you freaking troll

9. May 19, 2012  
    jocen3
    hahahhaa you freaking troll
    wow... german people, always so wierd o.o

10. May 19, 2012  
    ToXicAlienX
    Why do people have to act like they are big and tough over the computer? Jocen just wanted to show the world the Warsong Realm launch and Performer comes in here and starts trying to troll everyone. If your gonna try and troll someone go do it somewhere else this topic isn't made for people to get trolled it was made to show you the realm launch. Now that the rant is over with, Jocen great video I like it. I hope to see more from you in the future.

11. May 19, 2012  
    Why do people have to act like they are big and tough over the computer? Jocen just wanted to show the world the Warsong Realm launch and Performer comes in here and starts trying to troll everyone. If your gonna try and troll someone go do it somewhere else this topic isn't made for people to get trolled it was made to show you the realm launch. Now that the rant is over with, Jocen great video I like it. I hope to see more from you in the future.
    Don't feed the troll!!!!

12. May 19, 2012  

13. May 21, 2012  

14. May 22, 2012  
    rastas
    wow..so many people...can't wait to play it myself now :P

15. May 22, 2012  
    the interesting thing is that he is like this even now ^^

12 Last