1. Yet another Class question...

Again, convince me which to roll on WRATH (DW, RAG). The stuff in the parenthesis are the specs I'm going for.

1. Mage (Frost/Fire)
    2. Shaman (Elemental/Resto)
    3. Paladin (Retribution/Holy)
    4. Priest (Shadow/Disc)

2. Pick whatever you play the best.

3. Does not help since I can play them all with equal skill (or lack of).

4. Pick what you feel. Dont even think about it.

5. I'd say mages, they're the most fun out of what you mentioned. Tho a geared Elementals' crits will always make you smile.

6. crits will always make you smile.
    Holy Paladin.

7. PvE or PvP? Just pick what works well with whatever your friends are playing if you really don't have a preference.

8. 1. Fire Mage ; majority of players are already dead by the time they notice you
    -snipe with scorch and DoT's until they notice you, then the cc fun begins..full casting pyroblast in people's faces is more entertaining than being an ele shaman
    -yeah yeah scorch spam = noob; that's what your opponent is thinking too, until they're dead and you're waltzing off with barely a scratch
    My major problem with a Fire Mage is sometimes not being in a position to counter your own Cauterize and watching it slowly kill you. Still worth it though.

2. Holy paladin ; naturally tanky healer ftw

3. Ele Shaman ; crits and cc are entertaining. totem mechanics annoy people and thunderstorm is rather fun.