1. Finding Dungeon Groups Ingame

is there like some dedicated lfg/lfm channel that is moderated by the staff where it is only allowed to post 1 message every 60 seconds and anyone using it for guildspam or any other sort of topic will be muted for 10 minutes in that specific channel?

currently i am using an addon to filter lfg/lfm stuff that gets pasted into a seperate window but ppl being the usual ******s spam like 5x in 1 second so even with help of that addon its cancer.

2. I literally just made this thread only angrier.

Hey, let's make a server with no RDF (which I like), and then literally have ZERO spam restrictions or moderation of any kind in the ONLY global channel.

And then, let's ignore all the people complaining about it!

3. Ain't this something that you can fix yourself by installing an addon?

4. Also you can't spam more than 3x in 2 seconds or you get muted, people keep exaggerating the spam.
    Also there's other ways to make groups:
    1- Stand in dungeon entrance try to build a group there or join one
    2- Build a group in a faction capital city
    3- Build a group with your guild
    4- Get friends to play the game and/or make friends in-game and make dungeons with them

5. Also you can't spam more than 3x in 2 seconds or you get muted, people keep exaggerating the spam.
    Also there's other ways to make groups:
    1- Stand in dungeon entrance try to build a group there or join one
    2- Build a group in a faction capital city
    3- Build a group with your guild
    4- Get friends to play the game and/or make friends in-game and make dungeons with them
    5- Multibox and pretend they are real people, like the last man on earth show.
    6- Roll pala and solo dungeons.