1. About heirlooms

I'm all for not being able to obtain heirlooms from the marketplace any other external place. Though, earning heirlooms ingame is another matter to me. I see it as a sort of reward for leveling 1-80 at x1 rates, so the second time around you will not have to struggle so much. And let's face it, the heirlooms were a part of retail thus they should remain. I do get that in the twinking community it might take a bit of a blow since in time I would assume heirlooms would be mandatory to be a successful twink but come on, it was there live and it should be here now. As I said before, they should be looked at like tokens of endurance for:

- Leveling from start to finish at least once
    - Then farming the badges to purchase them

I mean it's not effortless to obtain them, it does require a fair bit of work.
    I think they should be in the game. Just to make that second grind a little bit easier on you.

2. I think you missed the point (or maybe I have), but from what I understand we are locked at vanilla content for a time, then at tbc for another time and finally wotlk, its not straight up wotlk, so naturally the heirlooms will be there when northrend releases.

3. It should be available to buy like it was on retail.There is a reason why they are called "heirlooms"

4. Im quite sure they will be in the game, just not obtainable for coins... u will have to get them ingame... they were a part of the game to make those who got to endgame think about making an alt and lvl it up, but with that +25% xp u would get from the set...

Making that second time a little bit easier, but just a little ^^

5. I just hope you wont be able to buy for coins when the server releases so everyone has a fair chance for realm first.

6. I just hope you wont be able to buy for coins when the server releases so everyone has a fair chance for realm first.
    im agree. is sad went u cant compete whit a donor :S

7. It would be stupid to call it "Hardcore bla bla" but in 3 days you can buy your first heirloom.
    Also this will not be a "blizzlike server" since everything is customized, so better call it a Custom Server.
    With all of this i can't wait for it to start. :)

8. Bringing this back up, i'm really disappointed it's impossible to obtain heirlooms atm.
    To be really honest here, I don't really feel like gearing up just yet, since the server is "stuck" on ilvl 213 atm, so i'd love to lvl a toon. But I do want a heirloom for that, since it makes weapon dependant classes so much easier to level...
    Any news on this? Are the vendors just gonna be released when the server hits 3.2.0?
    Any schedule on that btw?

9. Heirlooms are already avaiable ingame.

10. Heirlooms are already avaiable ingame.
    I don't think they are avaible IG..

11. Bringing this back up, i'm really disappointed it's impossible to obtain heirlooms atm.
    To be really honest here, I don't really feel like gearing up just yet, since the server is "stuck" on ilvl 213 atm, so i'd love to lvl a toon. But I do want a heirloom for that, since it makes weapon dependant classes so much easier to level...
    Any news on this? Are the vendors just gonna be released when the server hits 3.2.0?
    Any schedule on that btw?
    if you dont feel like gearing up since we " stuck" on 213 why did you play here on first place?you do understand we will sit on this content for like 4-5 months right?