1. Why you did this?

I whana know why you fooled everyone when we started to play on this server, can you answer me?
    You guys said that this will be hardcore scripted wotlk (1x) realm.
    Nobody said about buffing bosses specially not to 250%(you need to kill 2 and half boss in 1 single bossfight)
    I dont know what you expect from players that just came from work and sit in front of pc to raid hoping they will menage to down atleast 1 boss and after 15 wipes they all give up on raiding becouse there is no point. Noth the plauguebinder is a boss that need to be /spited and killed like that but instead of that he 1 shot tenk which got 40k hp..
    You guys organised the vote poll for raid buff and votes was like DONT BUFF IT but you still overbuffed it.
    You guys organised the poll for RDF and peps voted YES FOR RDF but....you dont give a ****, you didnt let it live.
    I heard few desparete things too. That in every good guild that has beeen killed LK on 25 man have Warmane staff ppl inside it and they raid with them.(I want to raid with warmane staff too to show me how to ez bosses) and thats crap becouse i dont know how you guys look on other players that dont have so much time to play and dont have so much energy to waste on wipes.
    Did you saw meybe some new guild downing KT 25? Nope becouse they just break apart after couple wipe days and they disband to Guilds that actualy keep server going
    I think that is bad and you should let this experiance to other players too with less raid knowlage and less time for play!
    Did you considered about nerfing that boss hp buff and boss dmg buff or should i stop playing on lordaeron becouse of something that was not told to us at begining when i saw that 1x hardcore farming realm is awesome and when we farmed BWL gear as 60 and then Kara gear as 70? None expected this nonsense on 80.
    Rly dont know why you did this, but its bad thing. This is not hardcore raiding its hardcore wiping becouse tank get 1 shot in mid of fight!
    Rly guys, there are more ppl not just hardcore nolifers that testing your ulduar wright now.
    People quit this server but you cant see that becouse you have a lot of newbies that just lvl now and will quit later when they figure out that they cant kill Anub Rekhan.
    Regards, Srkiimage

2. I whana know why you fooled everyone when we started to play on this server, can you answer me?
    You guys said that this will be hardcore scripted wotlk (1x) realm.
    We fooled no-one, and we have been transparent this entire time.
    Nobody said about buffing bosses
    Lordaeron Launch Day Information: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?308491
    Offical launch date: September 25, 2015; around 13:00 server time.

Naxxaramas Difficulty Community Poll: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?304622
    Posted date: August 4, 2015.

As you can see, not only did we ask for the community's opinion before launching, but it was made pretty clear what the community wanted (a buffed Naxx of some sort; 61.4% of nearly 500 voters; the poll was open for an entire month).

I dont know what you expect from players that just came from work and sit in front of pc to raid hoping they will menage to down atleast 1 boss and after 15 wipes they all give up on raiding becouse there is no point.
    We only expect the players to follow the server rules and TOS. Which is pretty broad and does not dictate gameplay in any way whatsoever outside of exploiting/hacking. This realm is for players who choose to play on the realm and alongside what the realm has to offer. If you don't like what the realm has to offer, why are you playing on it? There are a number of other different realms and/or servers you can play on. Why would you choose to play on one you do not enjoy?

You guys organised the vote poll for raid buff and votes was like DONT BUFF IT but you still overbuffed it.
    Incorrect. As shown above, the poll was voted in 61+% favor of a buff to Naxxramas. And it was also stated that while the poll would have an effect on the staff's decision, we would make the decision as we saw would best benefit the realm, not necessarily what that poll would dictate.

You guys organised the poll for RDF and peps voted YES FOR RDF but....you dont give a ****, you didnt let it live.
    Also incorrect. We didn't organize the poll, the community did. And we allowed it to persist for a while and let people express their opinions. But we also did make it very clear that the stance would not change, as it was put in place since day 1 of the realm's inception.
    Here is the poll thread you mentioned for reference: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?306003
    Also make sure you read the last post in the thread for the staff POV on it.

I heard few desparete things too. That in every good guild that has beeen killed LK on 25 man have Warmane staff ppl inside it and they raid with them.(I want to raid with warmane staff too to show me how to ez bosses) and thats crap becouse i dont know how you guys look on other players that dont have so much time to play and dont have so much energy to waste on wipes.
    May I ask what's your point? Are you suggesting that the staff here is not allowed to play on our own realms? Even so, very few of us still manage to find time to play the game, since we are busy at work on here, or "real world" jobs, family, life, etc.

Did you saw meybe some new guild downing KT 25? Nope becouse they just break apart after couple wipe days and they disband to Guilds that actualy keep server going
    I think that is bad and you should let this experiance to other players too with less raid knowlage and less time for play!
    Did you considered about nerfing that boss hp buff and boss dmg buff or should i stop playing on lordaeron becouse of something that was not told to us at begining when i saw that 1x hardcore farming realm is awesome and when we farmed BWL gear as 60 and then Kara gear as 70? None expected this nonsense on 80.
    Rly dont know why you did this, but its bad thing. This is not hardcore raiding its hardcore wiping becouse tank get 1 shot in mid of fight!
    Rly guys, there are more ppl not just hardcore nolifers that testing your ulduar wright now.
    People quit this server but you cant see that becouse you have a lot of newbies that just lvl now and will quit later when they figure out that they cant kill Anub Rekhan.
    Regards, Srkiimage
    I, personally, am actually happy that the available raid content is a challenge. As someone who has had an active retail subscription since 2007, I can tell you, guilds breaking up because they have difficulty progressing in a raid is not a new thing. It happens all the time, even today in Warlords. Should we nerf it so that everyone has access to the content? No, I don't believe that is the correct course of action. I will agree with nerfs, once the next tier of content is released, but not until then. It is, after all, a Hardcore realm. Not a standard "blizz-like" realm. That should indicate that you should be expecting some sort of challenge.

3. man are u for real ?? the server is like u said "hardcore" so some things are harder to do than normal, u got others servers if u dont want to kill 2 and half bosses in 1 boss - the scripts will be transfered to them anyway in the future. i hate the buffed bosses too but no complains, they said it will be harder
    if u ask me its just a troll thread better close it