1. June 1, 2016  

Frostwolf; Rates and WoD models

Good day to you all

I am originally from retail, I am unfortunately used to a sense of quality but am quite willing to give private servers a go, at the moment I am trying to decide between Warmane and another MoP private server. The things that I would like to know:

1. I understand that the legacy raids are not available, but might they be any time soon? bearing in mind that MoP is not the dev's prime concern.

2. The amount of bugs in MoP; The questing, Timeless Isle, I have tried looking around on the forum already but I'd like to know some genuine opinions about the amount of working content in Pandaria

3. The Tillers: Is the quest chain working?

4. Is it possible to change the rates of a character? As I would personally prefer leveling with 1x rates than 7.

5. Is it possible to get the Warlord Models working? I was playing on another MoP server with the models, I thought If I just moved across it would work, apparently not :s

6. Do pet battles work?

Thank yee for looking at this. Have a good one.
    Edited: June 1, 2016 Reason: Omission

2. June 1, 2016  
    1. yes, they will bring them, in the following days they are gonna add them to the Cata Realm, so this shows they are working on it to bring them to all realms.

2. questing until level 85 it is fine, I would say 70% of quest work until tthen. Once in pandaria the ratio of working quets is a bit lower.
    About content, SoO is not complete yet, first scenario will come soon and isle of thunder is closed. They are already working on all of them.

3. i do not know what you mean but I am exalted with the tillers and "best friend" with all of them if this is what you were interested.

4. no, this are the rates: x7 exp (x5 reputation, gold, professions) and you can not change them at the moment. Anyway it does not make sense to play x1 because to be able to enjoy that rate you should play on a realm with almost 100% of quest working ( any MoP realm at the moment)

5. yes, once you have a full 5.4.8 client you can add WoD models by following this easy guide: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319808

6. yes, it work

3. June 1, 2016  
    1. atm warmane test old content on cataclysm and after succesful implement next will be mop
    2. Right now you still find bugs all around Azeroth or just check bugtracker :)
    3. The Tillers reputation work normally
    4. You cant change rates on Frostwolf because warmane dont support this type of playing atm
    5. You can download wod models http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=319808
    6. What i know pet battles work normal

4. June 1, 2016  
    3. Yes you can reach Exalted with the Tillers but its hard. So you have to grind it to Exalted. The Quest how it supposed to doesnt work on warmane

5. June 1, 2016  
    3. Yes you can reach Exalted with the Tillers but its hard. So you have to grind it to Exalted. The Quest how it supposed to doesnt work on warmane
    So... I assume this means you cannot upgrade the farm? seeing as the quests aren't "working" properly?

thanks for the responses btw.

6. June 1, 2016  
    It is not hard, 2 days of questing and you are exalted, most of them are "autocomplete" quests and there are cuple of quest chains that work. I got my title pretty easy.