1. whats a respectable coin price to sell at ????

i have a level 80 tauren druid with a full set of armor and a weapon i put up for sale the website estimated him around 101 coins so i just went with that. if anyone wants to look him up and give me an idea of what they think he is worth the character name is Yenlowang lvl 80 Tauren Druid. Would be greatly appreciated to have some honest feed back on this that way i could get him sold asap since i no longer play this character. Here is the link to the page below.

http://armory.warmane.com/character/...ecrown/summary

Please only honest opinions on what he might be worth so In can change his price thanks.

2. You cant go below the set minimal price, so based on the gear its worth about as much as instant 80 costs lol
    Which you cant sell it for that low so no no1 will buy that toon.

3. thats what i was worried about screw it i will just delete him them sucks cause he would make someone a nice character but I have no use for him

4. thats what i was worried about screw it i will just delete him them sucks cause he would make someone a nice character but I have no use for him
    Actually you can make sure to select, gear only, not the inventory, and strip him down. It will make the lowest possible price of 30 coins. Now this is 10 coins more than instant 80 is, but if the character has things like professions, skills trained, riding maxed etc. You can use those things to try and make a selling point to people in game. Just remember, you can advertise it in game, but not on the forums.

5. Actually you can make sure to select, gear only, not the inventory, and strip him down. It will make the lowest possible price of 30 coins. Now this is 10 coins more than instant 80 is, but if the character has things like professions, skills trained, riding maxed etc. You can use those things to try and make a selling point to people in game. Just remember, you can advertise it in game, but not on the forums.
    You can see it doesn't have any professions, only 180 achievement points and no dual spec...