1. About 3.3.5b changes...

Well, the first thing I'd like to mention is that I feel quite... disappointed with the ticket reply I had with a Game Master, almost felt like I was talking with a bot but let's get straight into the point.

Not too long ago I was playing on my Death Knight which is Blood spec, and I've realized that one of the buffs from the 3.3.5b that made the spec good for competitive play have been removed without anything said, I though at first that it was an update to the patch but it doesn't seem to be the case as there are no updates or posts about it.

So after that I've decided to make a ticket about the issue, and they told me to post it on the bugtracker, so I did that but for my surprise in the next day it has been marked as Dismissed. No comments left, no explanations too.

I made another ticket in which I explain the whole situation but this is the reply I got...

I know this post might look like a joke, but I'd like to receive a proper explanation or something about what really happened.

2. they removed 3.3.5b, now we are playing default 3.3.5a. http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=348897
    That is why you lost your custom buffs.

3. Thanks, this also explains why the 3.3.5b post was removed.