1. Zul'Aman and the Amani War Bear

Can someone confirm that the Amani War Bear is still on the loot table from the event? The event works fine but when the little gnome breaks the vase the satchel is empty everytime...

(I am aware that it was removed in 3.0 in retail i am asking about Icecrown Server)

2. As far as I know, it was removed and is not obtainable in game on Icecrown.

3. Wait a sec, did they fix ZA? Does the Halazzi encounter work properly now?

4. Wait a sec, did they fix ZA? Does the Halazzi encounter work properly now?
    yep, finally it works

5. Can someone confirm that the Amani War Bear is still on the loot table from the event? The event works fine but when the little gnome breaks the vase the satchel is empty everytime...

(I am aware that it was removed in 3.0 in retail i am asking about Icecrown Server)

Armani war bear does not drop, it can only be obtainable via coins.

6. Did the Amani War Bear never drop or was it removed only recently, after they fixed the Halazzi encounter?

7. Was never obtainable, because here it was not like in retail with "vanilla" ---> "tbc" ---> "wotlk" with the time run in tbc to get the mount. It was wotlk from the beginning on.

8. Can someone confirm that the Amani War Bear is still on the loot table from the event? The event works fine but when the little gnome breaks the vase the satchel is empty everytime...

I ran it twice in the past few days and I can say the satchel was not empty either time, it gave one piece of gear. However the bear did not drop. I also heard the rumors about it being on the loot table for Icecrown but cannot confirm.