1. Settings for client won't save, and can't find addons

Each time I open the client it's a little window, default settings. None of my video settings save, and for the life of me I can't find any button for addons anywhere. I've put just a few in the interface folder, but nothing seems to be showing up. Can anybody point me in the right direction?

2. Each time I open the client it's a little window, default settings. None of my video settings save, and for the life of me I can't find any button for addons anywhere. I've put just a few in the interface folder, but nothing seems to be showing up. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
    Same here, i just installed the game and everytime i open the game its like i open it for the first time. It just doesnt remember any settings i set.

3. You need to remove Read-only from WoW folder, then it will save settings.

Addon button is in character selection screen, bottom left corner.

4. What do you mean by that ??
    WHich folder or Exact name on the file to remove ?
    I cannot find it and I got the same issue , i find all my addons but as nothing saves its useless to setup my addons as all video + intro screen comes full audio each time .

THankful for help !

// MaD

5. 1. Restart your PC.
    2. Close and exit torrent. Move your WoW -folder to other folder, away from Torrent's Download folder.
    3. Right click WoW -Folder, select properties, un-check "Read-only" and Apply.
    4. If you get prompt, Apply changes to this folder, subfolders and files and click OK.