Hello, I’m an old player, but I haven’t played on free projects for many years, I partially missed 3 vanilla addons on the official servers and was looking for somewhere to play three classic addons. I have a few questions about leveling up and playing on Onyxia, since I have studied the forum and the project itself and I don’t understand much, below I will write questions point by point and will be grateful in advance if they answer me.

1) The first and most important question, I saw on the forum a topic about farming gold and gear and the fact that not long ago the developers of this project nerfed many loot tables to the root. I myself am an honest player and have not engaged in farming in the manner described in that topic, but I need to know whether it is worth leveling up on this server for those who do not have the opportunity to donate, that is, I mean whether I can level up here like on the official servers of World War II classic or vanilla , dress up for a pre-raid and earn gold for your needs, mounts, potions, profession, etc. Because I was very scared by the topic where it was written that most things had been removed from the loot tables. That is, here I will be able to play at the level of vanilla or WWII classic as it was, or I will have to collect gold on mount and farm pre-raid gear for six months or a year, and not like on the official servers of the classic, although even on the official servers for those who have not been involved in multiboxing or I didn’t play as a mage, etc., farming took a lot of time outside of the game itself, I’m not ready for more time than it was on the official servers. Yes, I saw topics about rank 14 pvp gear, but I’m just starting out and plus pvp is not for everyone and I would like to play with standard leveling. In general, sorry for the many letters, is it worth playing here or is everything going to the point that the project developers want people to buy gold and gear or grind here for years?

P.S if the answer to the first question is that you can play without donating and leveling up will be the same as on the official vanilla or classic servers, then you can go to the second and third questions and answer them please, if the answer is that everything goes only to donating, then the following You don’t have to answer the questions, since it will be pointless for me to play here on this project, since I’m not ready for more grinding than I did in vanilla and classic.

2)Is it worth collecting a pre-raid here like on the official servers or is it better to go farm rank 14 gear in pvp or honor will also be cut later, I just don’t want to waste time on something that can be changed later.

3)Is it necessary to make attunes for raids here?

4)I’m going to play as a hunter, but I have a question about farming gold according to the standard scheme for standard needs, what do you advise, since leveling up here is fast, what profession should I choose: leatherworking and skinning or mining and engineering. And also what can a hunter farm on this server for his own needs for mounts, sweats and potions in order to prepare for raids after I collect pre-raid gear. I mean what kind of farm is there for ordinary players so that there is enough for ordinary needs. For example, in classic I farmed primeval soil, before nax, ecco and all sorts of things to protect against ice.