1. 2 Weeks Ago  

Does the Horde have brain problems? Battlegrounds

What's up with the Horde in battlegrounds? They’re always losing, ignoring flags and bases, just running around like headless chickens...

I was defending a base in Arathi Basin and got reported for being AFK. Can you believe that brainpower? XD

So, does anyone have a clue? And please, spare me the "Welcome to Warmane" or "Well, it's Warmane" lines... I've played on a few servers, and back in the TBC days, every time I rolled Horde, I felt like I needed to buy a helmet for all the head-desking I was doing.

2. 2 Weeks Ago  
    What's up with the Horde in battlegrounds? They’re always losing, ignoring flags and bases, just running around like headless chickens...

I was defending a base in Arathi Basin and got reported for being AFK. Can you believe that brainpower? XD

So, does anyone have a clue? And please, spare me the "Welcome to Warmane" or "Well, it's Warmane" lines... I've played on a few servers, and back in the TBC days, every time I rolled Horde, I felt like I needed to buy a helmet for all the head-desking I was doing.
    Merc mode, human racial, no incentive to go Horde if you're a sweatlord apart from roleplay. There are a myriad of Warmane specific reasons unfortunately.

3. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Besides av/ioc, it seems to me the win ratio of all battlegrounds is even.

4. 2 Weeks Ago  
    Issue solved, I joined alliance and I have more winnings than losings, because alliance knows to do their job in battlegrounds.

Thread can be locked.