1. Is needing BOE in RDF ok

Hello,
    I want to ask whether is it ok to need on a BOE while doing RDF, only for reselling? Or is it bannable.

Coz if i don't need, there would always be someone in grp who will need it for resell. For e.g. i just saw priest needing on strength necklace.

2. Rolling on an item while planning to sell that item is basically the definition of rolling 'Greed'
    so if you roll need on an item you are not planning on using, you can get banned.

3. Rolling on an item while planning to sell that item is basically the definition of rolling 'Greed'
    so if you roll need on an item you are not planning on using, you can get banned.
    I was going to give you a link to very interesting thread, but the thread seems to be deleted. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    or I have wrong link to another thread that was deleted, I cba to start searching for it.

The thread was about a player rolling need on BoE (epic), and not equipping the said item. Thread's OP said same epic (not necessary the very same item), was later found at AH. The question rose, can you need with intention to equip, but change your mind and decide you need the money more. From what I remember, it was OK'd. If the thread was deleted, I'd assume what was OK'd, isn't OK after all.

Can you need BoE in RDF?
    Only if it's your MS, and you equip it immediately after, to avoid scenario, where people suspect you of needing with intention to resell.
    If you roll NEED on it and don't equip it, you'll probably get reported, possibly banned as well. You NEEDED, but didn't equip, looks suspicious, no?
    For gold and/or OS? No, just don't. It's not worth it.