1. Is it worth it to donate?

First and foremost, I'm not trying to show a negative light on this. Please no hate.

I'm considering on donating simply because of the feature that lets players to skip the queue. (MoP stuff) But aside that, I can't see anything that could be a good reason for donating.

What I'm trying to say is I want to make sure that I'm making an investment, something that I could hold up to for a long time. That the money that I spent would not be put to waste by something going terribly wrong and I want to know if I could trust the people that I'll be giving this money to.

I want to have a clearer picture about it and honestly, some of you could argue that donating with the lowest amount isn't that big of a deal. But in my place that amount of money is relatively big so doing things like this require something more than "I just want to."

I want some answers. :) Preferably from others who donated already. Are you guys satisfied? Is it worth it? Could you consider it an investment? etc.

2. Well you can skip like 55 levels and level instantly a death knight, and I think you can even create multipie ones, unlike regular accounts who can make only 1 and have to level to 55.

3. That could be a good thing, but to be honest those kinds of thing don't matter to me that much because it is something that I can work upon. Level to 55 and create a DK and since I don't usually have more than 2 toons it's fine. But hey it's a feature soo...

4. beside skipping queue, which is the major thing you get .. if you plan on playing wotlk/cata then you can buy end game items with the donation coins..
    if you play on mop .. then it's useless since there won't be end game items available in marketplace for a long time ..

5. The biggest advantages are

1.No waiting in queue.
    2.Your characters will never dissapear when scheduled cleanups.
    3.You can use marketplace trading/gifting when opened which is immense plus for making coins.
    Also i am sure there will be more neat features for premiums in future.

All that should be more then enough incentive to donate and support Molten.

6. beside skipping queue, which is the major thing you get .. if you plan on playing wotlk/cata then you can buy end game items with the donation coins..
    if you play on mop .. then it's useless since there won't be end game items available in marketplace for a long time ..
    I have toons on all of them. WotLK, Cata and Mists. Soo hahaha. But right now I plan on focusing on WotLK. Since, I think it is the expansion that is complete with quests, instances, etc.

The biggest advantages are

1.No waiting in queue.
    2.Your characters will never dissapear when scheduled cleanups.
    3.You can use marketplace trading/gifting when opened which is immense plus for making coins.
    Also i am sure there will be more neat features for premiums in future.

All that should be more then enough incentive to donate and support Molten.
    Yes, these are nice reasons.

So for the people who already donated, do you guys think that it is worth it? And could be called a nice investment?

7. You wont regret it for a minute.

Plus you get 11 coins which can be used to buy some kewl vanity items.

8. You wont regret it for a minute.

Plus you get 11 coins which can be used to buy some kewl vanity items.
    Really? That sounds reassuring. Anyway, what kind of vanity items?

9. Tabards,some pets that can spit fire,fly,ogre changing item etc.

10. If I remember correctly, you can also cross-faction mail if you're a donor.

11. If I remember correctly, you can also cross-faction mail if you're a donor.
    That was removed I believe.

12. I see. So it is totally worth then?

13. Yes it is totally worth it, i did it mostly for the queue skipping, and besides that just to support
    molten and help them out because they're awesome! :)

14. >> What I'm trying to say is I want to make sure that I'm making an investment, something that I could
    >> hold up to for a long time. That the money that I spent would not be put to waste by something
    >> going terribly wrong and I want to know if I could trust the people that I'll be giving this money to.

It's like *ten* dollars

15. First and foremost, I'm not trying to show a negative light on this. Please no hate.

I'm considering on donating simply because of the feature that lets players to skip the queue. (MoP stuff) But aside that, I can't see anything that could be a good reason for donating.

What I'm trying to say is I want to make sure that I'm making an investment, something that I could hold up to for a long time. That the money that I spent would not be put to waste by something going terribly wrong and I want to know if I could trust the people that I'll be giving this money to.

I want to have a clearer picture about it and honestly, some of you could argue that donating with the lowest amount isn't that big of a deal. But in my place that amount of money is relatively big so doing things like this require something more than "I just want to."

I want some answers. :) Preferably from others who donated already. Are you guys satisfied? Is it worth it? Could you consider it an investment? etc.
    It is a just a 10 bucks donation; you have probably spent more by paying the electricity to do that queue.
    Also, the features you get are also quite handy, and we will see what we get into the Marketplace for MoP.

123 Last