1. S2 Question

What will stay and what will be reset ? By that i mean will the arena points be reset will all the marks in our inventories be reset will the honor be gone etc . And if i understand correctly s2 brings merc gear for arena points and gladiator for honor right ? is there anything else ?

2. Arena points are wiped for sure. At least from what I remember. Honor and marks are not. And yes, S1 will be purchasable with honor.

3. Arena points are wiped for sure. At least from what I remember. Honor and marks are not. And yes, S1 will be purchasable with honor.
    you got 1/3 right atleast.

4. 1. you will NOT lost any Arena Point, honor point, BG marks.
    Source: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=1#post2839176
    "As for TBC and the way things will occur, they will happen as they did on retail. There will be no reset of honor or arena points on The Burning Crusade realms. "

2. Season 1 gear will become avalable for honor during Season 3, not Season 2

5. Ya they want s2 players to absolutely be able to destroy newbs in bgs or arena .. why u cant buy s1 with honor is BS. and ya I am crying before anyone posts it

6. I have 1 question about new arena week, arena points will be awarded before 20 august ? Or we can no longer play the arena and wait for a new season?