1. May 4, 2015  

POKEMON mini-game or other fixes.. What's more important to the players?

I'm faking tired of the server going on and off every 15 minutes. Rollbacks all the time.
    Why do we have to be sacrificed for testing? Why don't you do it on a separate non-live realm and have a couple of volunteers that care about pet games to go there and test it for you.
    I mean, you're ruining the day for most of us.

I was going to make a poll, but i don't see the option for one... maybe i'm dumb or blind idk.
    Why don't you ask the community what's better and more important?
    I see people asking for PVP fixes, class fixes, raids, dungeons, CLOUD SERPENT RIDING after every restart
    And what about REP from TOT? VP vendor is there now, but requires rep to buy the good stuff.
    RDF still doesn't give valor
    Half the Trilium mining nodes are empty, create all doesn't work on tailoring, enchanting.

NOT ONCE have i seen anyone ask for pet battles to be fixed.....maybe like 2-3 weird people into that stuff even mentioned it on forums.. and they always use a cute cartoon thing avatar... just pisses me off.
    I know it's a part of the game and bla bla bla, but before you fix mini-games for little kids, fix the rest of the game-breaking bugs that makes us facepalm every 5 minutes...
    DO A POLL.. or someone tell me where the option is to make one.. i have no experience with forums ....

2. May 4, 2015  
    There is no poll option available to users, but you can ask a Moderator to add one, if it doesn't break rules.

3. May 4, 2015  
    it's quite an interesting idea about getting volunteers to test stuff in the dev's realm, and we all love pokemons imma rite?

4. May 5, 2015  
    Can you guys stop crying about pet battles and fixes?

Something new other than just BG/PvE all day long is quite nice, diversity is needed, I totaly like this,

I didnt even lvl the pet up, got to lvl 4 heh, imo it is not that interesting to me but I like the option to do something ELSE, so please stop crying about new stuff and stop posting 10000 new ideas on what should be fixed,

its obvious that they are trying to make the game interesting for all of us, this and fixes will come, be patient after all you are playing for free, your not obliged to pay for this and they are the ones working.

5. May 6, 2015  
    truthfully, i think it's all about advertising. being able to say "Working Pet Battles!" in their ads, might attract more players. I'm sure warmane is well aware that we would all take less op bugged classes, more bgs/dungeons/raids/blah blah blah over pet battles, they aren't stupid. but at the end of the day, this is a business. so sure, i'd prefer class fixes only, dont care for bg additions, arena additions, dungones, raids, pet battles, etc. but it's not about me.