1. WOTLK Holy Pala PvE Question related to addons

Hi everyone. I just returned from a massive break from a game(about 6 years)

Guys we used to have a good raid frames addon but I forgot the name. That was helping you see players' frames as boxes and if they are in distance to you or not and it had class colors.

I appreciate if you can share it to me.

Also I would like to know if there is an addon that helps me see players/classes who didn't have blessings from me.

Regards :)

2. Hi everyone. I just returned from a massive break from a game(about 6 years)

Guys we used to have a good raid frames addon but I forgot the name. That was helping you see players' frames as boxes and if they are in distance to you or not and it had class colors.
    Healbot, Grid, Grid2, Vuhdo, PitbullUnitFrames, Elv-UI - they all offer those features. The most commonly used are Healbot (easier to begin with) and Grid (best if you ask me).

Also I would like to know if there is an addon that helps me see players/classes who didn't have blessings from me.
    PallyPower. You can assign a blessing to each class with a visual notification if any player of that class doesn't have a the blessing yet. You can also assign player specific blessing, e.g. GBoK to all Paladins and BoW to yourself.

3. Pretty sure you're talking about Grid. I believe grid can also be setup to display if you've given a person a blessing in the frame. If you don't want to use Grid for that, then ShadowedUnitFrames can make you see only your own buffs that you cast on someone. Alternatively, there's also PallyPower which is an addon specifically for paladin buffs. I'm also not sure if ElvUI (which is a package of many addons all in one) does it, but it might.