1. Next steps:

Hey team,

im sure you have your reasons for why you dont disclose all information, but i was wondering if you could give us any information on the next steps.

There are a lot of people interested in the realm, with some of my friends becoming a lil bit downhearted following the fact that where wasnt so much changes on the bug tracker recently (in terms of fixed stuff), along with the information somewhere in one bug report that after the class stuff is fixed, we will move on to testing low level content.

So we are really all wondering and hoping for more information, and i think i speak for many people if i ask about how the testing is gonna go on.

Thank you in advance and thanks for the great job so far, we are all looking forward to Onyxia.

2. Yes hes right, alot of people are interested to play on this server and we want to KINDA make a schedule in life.
    We hope to get some rough information about whats is going on because there is no changes on the bug tracker and hopefully you are almost ready or close to it, or give us roughly a date or a month for when it will be released, or hold long it will take to set it up , thanks.

3. this should be heard, ppl are asking for release date everyday