1. Is the pvp gear for honor too high/modified on the server?

I just spent an entire day playing bg's and won about 50% of them and finally got 35k honor to buy a single way inferior piece than all these people running around with full wrathfull and shadowmourne. I remember in cata it took me a week to get fully geared and this is going to take me over 2 weeks

2. WG dailies will get you 35k free honor/week. More if you use SKS to buy honor. Then there's the daily bonus (7x3=21k per week free), so that's 56k free honor per week. It's really fast lol..
    You can even use triumphs to buy pvp gear because low geared pvp is NO fun.

3. no. it took me 1 day to get 2 set. I remember on retail it took me a couple weeks to get full set. The biggest honor sink is the resil trinket though. Honestly. I just focus on getting pve gear. I never plan on setting foot in arena, and being a glass cannon works really well in wpvp.

4. 1.comparing furious honor set to end-game gear :thinking:
    2. you can farm full furious set and wf offpieces in a couple days if you are not completely ******ed and actually participate in the events rewarding honor.
    3. ???

5. July 3, 2017  
    i have played pvp for 3 days and i have allready made more than 100k honor i have no idea what ur on about

6. July 4, 2017  
    It is definitely not hard to get honor. Yesterday I played BG's for couple of hours and I almost got honor capped twice! With at least half of my games played were outside of a premade.

Oh and I am horde.