1. May 5, 2018  

[TBC] prevent BG jumping

This has been discussed a million of times already but I haven't seen a official statement of the staff yet.

The BG system of TBC has huge flaws, even though blizz designed it that way.
    Players are able to queue for 3 BGs simultaniously and switch to whatever BG they think has the highest win chance. The BG jumping leads to unbalanced BGs with one faction highly outnumbers the other and that takes any competition away.

I suggest a simple solution to that issue:
    Make BG jumping impossible.
    Once a player enters a BG he automticly leaves the queue of all other BGs.

2. May 5, 2018  
    Should be pretty normal to "fix" it, even if it was like that in TBC

3. May 7, 2018  
    This has been discussed a million of times already but I haven't seen a official statement of the staff yet.

The BG system of TBC has huge flaws, even though blizz designed it that way.
    Players are able to queue for 3 BGs simultaniously and switch to whatever BG they think has the highest win chance. The BG jumping leads to unbalanced BGs with one faction highly outnumbers the other and that takes any competition away.

I suggest a simple solution to that issue:
    Make BG jumping impossible.
    Once a player enters a BG he automticly leaves the queue of all other BGs.
    yup it would go along way in stopping uneven matches and people afking as they wait on another bg q to pop.it would force players to try/play instead of afking non stop.
    i play on another TBC server and they this very thing =Once a player enters a BG he automatically leaves the queue of all other BGs

4. May 7, 2018  
    yup it would go along way in stopping uneven matches and people afking as they wait on another bg q to pop.it would force players to try/play instead of afking non stop.
    i play on another TBC server and they this very thing =Once a player enters a BG he automatically leaves the queue of all other BGs
    Indeed. A BG shouldn't be abused as a time sink until a more prefered BG pops up.