1. June 4, 2015  

Holy or Disc arena?

First question: who is more powerful in arena holy or disc and why?
    Second question: who is the most perfect partner for 2s?
    Third question: How to win against rshaman/affliwarlock?

2. June 4, 2015  
    Best to mention which expansion aswell.
    Rogues, DK, Mage and even ret pala are all good choices to team up for 2s.

3. June 7, 2015  
    If you are talking about LK patch you can pick mage/rogue/hunter/dk/warr/pala/sham as a 2s partener. Disci is pvp talent for lk not holy. And for the final Q the answer is not simple, it depends what ur part plays. You have 2 options, burst sham while lock is under cc or double kill lock pet and keep presure on him, eventually he will fail.( i play with mage so in 80% of my games vs this combo we cc the lock and burst the sham). I hope that my post will help you a little bit.

4. June 8, 2015  
    Holy.It has more burst/instant healing. Disc is viable (got 2.6k by just capping CP), but it doesn't get anywhere near holy's healing.

The best 2s partner you can get is definitely a mage. Ferals/Hunters/Rogues and perhaps even warriors work too.

Beating rsham/lock is more or less impossible. I remember fighting a good team in the old AT MoP realm and they ended up leaving because they got bored. Perhaps it's possible to land a kill if you're both really used to playing with each other AND use skype. It's just that both rshamans and warlocks have a ****load of def CDs

5. June 8, 2015  
    Perhaps it's possible to land a kill if you're both really used to playing with each other AND use skype.
    only pleps use skype

6. only pleps use skype
    ya and for casuals
    plebs* btw

7. Discipline is very, very bad in MoP arena. If you have to play a priest healer, play Holy.

8. Any comparision between holy vs resto shaman pls?

9. Discipline is very, very bad in MoP arena. If you have to play a priest healer, play Holy.
    Bull****, I just watched a disc take 0 damage overall from a full grievous warrior in 2v2 just by spamming shields (212k each). Disc is ****ing INSANELY overpowered right now

10. Bull****, I just watched a disc take 0 damage overall from a full grievous warrior in 2v2 just by spamming shields (212k each). Disc is ****ing INSANELY overpowered right now
    This didn't happen.

11. Bull****, I just watched a disc take 0 damage overall from a full grievous warrior in 2v2 just by spamming shields (212k each). Disc is ****ing INSANELY overpowered right now
    I think it's because you faced a 522 pve gear disco priest. I have a friend like that, he couldn't die in bg with full mana.

12. This didn't happen.
    It absolutely did happen, and I was in complete disbelief the entire time. There could be a bug or something, I'm not sure, but he was literally invincible, didn't even need to heal himself or use any cooldowns.