1. What can we (and Druids) do about the stealth bug?

Moderators, please bear in mind that this is not a bug report, but more of an attempt to find a way of working around it until it's fixed.

This irritating and class breaking bug has gotten me killed a few times and often prevents me getting openers on targets. Not being able to rely on a core mechanic is like asking us to play with one hand behind our back. Any attempt I've made to educate Hunters and Warriors about it is usually met with either disbelief or hostility, and in some ways I can't blame the Hunters; why should they have to change their spec to suit us? Rogue is my favourite class but I'm starting to feel like just quitting it all together until something is done, and I'd much rather not do that. What work arounds could we possibly come up with to deal with this?

Oh and for those sneery types who feel the need to discredit everyone for no reason, you'll find that the bug is confirmed and being worked on here:

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/133

2. The stealth glyph is pretty much a must have. Apart from that there's not much else one is able to do, sadly.

3. July 1, 2015  
    Well, it doesn't affects me too much outside the arena, since i spent 80% of my time in a fight.
    Try getting used to fighting like a gladiator.

4. July 3, 2015  
    That's not how we're supposed to be. If we were meant to be like that, we'd just be warriors.

5. July 6, 2015  
    That's not how we're supposed to be. If we were meant to be like that, we'd just be warriors.
    It works for me, and i usually hover around top three of most damage dealt in BG's.

Maybe learn to adapt?

6. July 8, 2015  
    It works for me, and i usually hover around top three of most damage dealt in BG's.

Maybe learn to adapt?
    Omg ,what will happen if you lose your health?Will you learn to adapt again or go to hospital?Logic LOGIC.

7. July 9, 2015  
    Omg ,what will happen if you lose your health?Will you learn to adapt again or go to hospital?Logic LOGIC.
    You do know a rogue has many, many ways to not get himself killed, right?

8. You do know a rogue has many, many ways to not get himself killed, right?
    Same goes for druids too.