1. Is there any update comming to the Armory

Like PVE ladder or integrating it with the forum with character under the profile name like battlenet forum or anything else that i cant think of ?

2. why would it be integrated? If someone wants others to know what are their chars, they can link their armories in forum profiles...

3. I think this is the answer you're looking for:

On Armory for PVE:

An alternative "leaderboard" will be released after we have concluded a lot of clean-ups.

It will include achievement points, wealth and so on.
    On [Armory] Guild and Characters public API:

This feature is coming soon :)
    On having to press 'Search' instead of hitting the enter key:

Make sure you're actually "clicking" Search, it is not linked up as a button (hitting enter submitting) yet, as searching is expected to drastically change soon.
    Tl;dr:
    We're only about 15% on planned features. 5-10% overall done.
    Everything else regarding the armory including planned features etc: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=303329

All this information was posted at or around Armory release, July 24, 2015.
    Edited: July 31, 2016

4. why would it be integrated? If someone wants others to know what are their chars, they can link their armories in forum profiles...
    By this logic one can argue that we don't even need armory at all, because you can link screenshots from the game, or we dont need forum... But believe it or not I really think it will be better if they do integrate it

5. I agree that would be cool.
    Being able to show your chars as well as the HK and achievements leaderboards per realm.
    It gives you some motivation, even if you are far from the top.

6. By this logic one can argue that we don't even need armory at all, because you can link screenshots from the game, or we dont need forum... But believe it or not I really think it will be better if they do integrate it
    I agree with all other suggestions but integration. I do not see a reason for it still. Regards the others, they would be nice to have, but not a priority.

7. I agree with all other suggestions but integration. I do not see a reason for it still. Regards the others, they would be nice to have, but not a priority.
    At the very least, it would need a component that makes it entirely optional. I think we can agree that people should be allowed their privacy if they so choose.