1. The new donation method is Awesome!!!

I can even donate with Alipay.
    Thanks molten, that is just great!

I will donate 2 package for queue jump for my alts today,and more later.

so happy now.

2. donation success! can't wait for the new gear release :D

3. I have to agree :O Much better support for countries not in US or EU (I love how you're using VTC :D)

also, to those whining about the price o.O I mean It's even cheaper than before. Same packages, but in $ and at round numbers. Before in it was in GBP, and it costed more $ for each packages.

4. Can anyone link me the thread with further information about this?

5. Can anyone link me the thread with further information about this?
    Just try to donate and it shows you the payment methods.

6. Just donated $100- my credit card went through the first time without me having to call my bank like I did with Skrill. Glad to give Molten, err Warmane, some support after all they've been through the last couple of months.

Just don't forget about Cata class bug fixes, pls! :)

7. Can anyone link me the thread with further information about this?
    you can donate via molten site atm.

8. Ermergerd! It's so awesome! The ease of donating has never been this easy!

9. I wonder how much of Kaer's personal funds have been returned since open of donations xD

I will donate soon just cuz of kaer :C I wanz you 2 buy new car s1r.

10. Will donate myself. Keep the community alive!

11. I have to agree :O Much better support for countries not in US or EU (I love how you're using VTC :D)

also, to those whining about the price o.O I mean It's even cheaper than before. Same packages, but in $ and at round numbers. Before in it was in GBP, and it costed more $ for each packages.
    It costs now more you know, Before I could get 23 coins for about 15 euros, right now its like 19 euros..

12. thats because of price of euros went down o.o

example: it used to cost 7 GBP for first package, which is 11$ or so, now it's 10.

13. Yes so It's not chaper right now like you said.

14. I guess we're talking abt it wrong o.o Im looking at it from a $ stand point, whereas you from Euros. We'd have to convert it back to GBP to see if it's truely cheaper or not.

15. The euro has devaluated over the past months. So it's only normal that it costs less dollars or more euro's now.

123 Last