1. PVE: Mut, Combat, Sub

ok, I just want to know how people chose the spec to raid in the current raid

First, my ilv is 528 at the moment, with sub and combat spec

the test on dummy with both spec give the result

Sub= 145k to 150k with no buff, food or flask

combat= 125 to 130k

the thing is it is so much different between both spec, I used my rotation very consideate with the lining up of proc and burst

here what I found

Sub have potential to get more dps than that since, HAT proc from other party member
    Combat is very energy starve. Maybe because of bug, after use AR SB, KS, i struggle to get combo point to spend on slice and dice or evis

Another thing is maybe i dont have BIS trinket for combat which is tailsman of the bloodlust, thus it is underwhelming compared to sub( bad JUJU)
    how about others, which spec you find the most dps put out wise. I want to see Mut perspective tho
    Edited: September 15, 2015

2. I myself swap between sub and combat depending on boss fight. (Combat for Horridon, Councils, Lei Shen.. Rest with sub)
    I run both specs forged and gemmed into haste/crit/mastery and with Renataki/Bad Juju comp ( I find Renataki better than Talisman since Renataki is proccing like with 60-70% uptime)
    Tried Mut but I found it pretty weak compared to sub/combat. (around 30-60k dps lower but I have totally wrong forges and gems for mut)

Don't have SS for sub but this is as Combat from Councils about one week ago.

Edited: September 17, 2015