1. Rogue miss Gouge, Blind etc.

Hello guys, I'm new to rogue world. 3.3.5a WotLK

Currently , I'm sub rogue with 5% hit rating.
    Duel , I'm going for cheapshot, kidney, then I want to go for gouge and get my free stealth but always missing that one why ?
    I have improved Gouge in talents and also glyph and I want to have that clean gateaway for my rogue. So , why I'm doing wrong ?
    6.2 rogue with 50% arpen atm. Sometimes I also miss kidney, blind with no reason.
    How to prevent that ?

2. I'm willing to take bets that you confuse dodge/parry with misses. And 5% doesn't mean you will never miss, certain classes/races provide extra miss chance.

3. I'm willing to take bets that you confuse dodge/parry with misses. And 5% doesn't mean you will never miss, certain classes/races provide extra miss chance.
    Hit rating has also been broken since the dawn of molten. With anything lower than 100% hit rating you can still miss abilities. It just becomes more and more unlikely. On occasion I've missed ambush and cheapshot with 10% hit rating in pvp. This should be nearly impossible except for maybe against an arcane mage after blink. Pretty sure that doesn't work correctly either, but that is another issue.

So basically there needs to be a pvp hard cap coded in around 5% hit rating which must be entirely gone unlike retail. In newer expansions it shows your chance to miss and with 5% it literally says 0% chance to miss abilities.

Another problem is the percentages are also likely wrong to begin with. If you have 0% hit chance then that means you have a 5% chance to miss abilities or a 95% chance to hit abilities. I dare you to play with 0% hit chance because you will miss 15-20% of the time.
    Edited: July 21, 2015

4. Hit rating has also been broken since the dawn of molten. With anything lower than 100% hit rating you can still miss abilities. It just becomes more and more unlikely. On occasion I've missed ambush and cheapshot with 10% hit rating in pvp. This should be nearly impossible except for maybe against an arcane mage after blink. Pretty sure that doesn't work correctly either, but that is another issue.

So basically there needs to be a pvp hard cap coded in around 5% hit rating which must be entirely gone unlike retail. In newer expansions it shows your chance to miss and with 5% it literally says 0% chance to miss abilities.

Another problem is the percentages are also likely wrong to begin with. If you have 0% hit chance then that means you have a 5% chance to miss abilities or a 95% chance to hit abilities. I dare you to play with 0% hit chance because you will miss 15-20% of the time.
    Not this **** again Izzy. I haven't miss on anyone who I'm not supposed to miss on in ages while running 175 hit, so please don't bring this stuff up again.

5. Gouge isn't even working.