1. For those who are suggesting server split.

The one and only reason this realm stays popular is due the sheer amount of players.. Regardless of timezone it's always populated. The most attractive feature in lorda over other private servers is not the scripting or x1 rates, but the population.

I see no value in trying to put days worth of energy into slowly dying server that has less than 3000 people online.

We saw what happened before when the servers got divided. It ended up into both realms dying up.

I hope to see 10k pop cap someday.

2. In that case, Warmane should shut down all other Wrath servers, as well as Cata and Mop, to consolidate the player base, correct?

3. Agree

The one and only reason this realm stays popular is due the sheer amount of players.. Regardless of timezone it's always populated. The most attractive feature in lorda over other private servers is not the scripting or x1 rates, but the population.

I see no value in trying to put days worth of energy into slowly dying server that has less than 3000 people online.

We saw what happened before when the servers got divided. It ended up into both realms dying up.

I hope to see 10k pop cap someday.
    I Totally agree with this, you want a server to feel busy and big populated so there is always people that want to do the same thing's as you!

4. In that case, Warmane should shut down all other Wrath servers, as well as Cata and Mop, to consolidate the player base, correct?
    Correct. Disband either Ragnaros or Deathwing and merge the one with another, and you'll have one high-rate server which peaks 6k+ during late EU times.

This could be done with same logic that lorda is able to support 8k people with it's new core.

You can't really do anything about Blackrock and Warsong, but for the sake of arena-tournament and their pvp-loving people they exist.

There's only one non-tournamental Cata and MoP server.. They don't really divide the wotlk community since it's a different expansion populated by different minded people who do not enjoy wotlk.

Even though that was supposed to be a mockery against my original post, i'm rather surprised you have brain capacity to state the obvious.

In that case, Warmane should shut down all other Wrath servers, as well as Cata and Mop, to consolidate the player base, correct?
    Once again, that is absolutely what I mean. Shut them all down and merge whatever you can.
    Edited: November 10, 2015

5. ...i'm rather surprised you have brain capacity to state the obvious.
    Classy. Just classy.