1. Will anti-speed-hack systems be fixed? (Dismounting bug)

I'm curious if the systems in place for preventing speed-hacking will be fixed so that when you dismount, or sometimes just land on the ground(on a flying mount) it won't glitch you out.

A lot of times when falling off a cliff, landing on a flying mount, dismounting, or changing forms(druid) you will glitch out. It's extremely annoying. The most annoying part about it is when you land on a flying mount, 50% of the time you will glitch out, and your mount becomes a ground mount and you can not fly again until you re-mount.

Will this be fixed on release? Or is it something you will worry about later? :)

P.S. As always, keep up the amazing work. I am more than impressed with everything you guys have done so far!

2. Well at start the flying mount issue won't be a problem since 1-60 u wont use the flying mounts but yes they are aware of the issue and they said they will look into it. Also that issue occurs when u get slowed by spells ur camera angle starts to move chaotically and u just stop dead in tracks u cannot move for a few seconds aswell.

3. I've never seen/heard/experienced this bug ever....

4. I've never seen/heard/experienced this bug ever....
    I've had it many many times on the Lord realm but i have not tested it yet if it's fixed... They said they are aware of it :)

5. I've never seen/heard/experienced this bug ever....
    It is easy to experience it mount up and land again with flying mount after landing a few times u will see or try to jump off a high cliff anywhere on lord or try to get hit by a frost bolt from a mob.

6. Pls just dont do it like on Frostwolf at the time. 10 dcs in bg...

7. It`s probably missing a grace period.
    I`ve done some testing on Deathwing a few days ago, and there seems to be a pretty long (about a minute) grace period where moving at mounted speeds (while being dismounted) would incur no penalty, but after that it would.

8. Any change for this? It's pretty irritating to get locked for a second every time I dismount a flying mount.