1. Character Transfer from Lordaeron to new WOTLK server?

I was just curious to know if the dev team is going to consider a character transfer from the already heavily populated realm of Lordaeron to the new server that will be a merger of Ragneros and Deathwing ?

"Additionally we're considering merging Deathwing and Ragnaros into a single high-population realm. Higher population will improve overall player experience and server management efficiency. Our current vision of the merge is announcing a free transfer of all characters on Deathwing and Ragnaros into a realm with a new name (Icecrown? Any suggestions?) while retaining all player data and achievements. Transferring active characters will help us leave data clutter on the old databases and eventually archive them. With all quality of life improvements, updates, higher population, expense reduction and optimizations that we expect to achieve, we would face the undesirable effect of having to rename our characters and guilds on a new realm. Overall these changes are expected to breathe new life and excitement into our beloved Deathwing and Ragnaros."

2. I was just curious to know if the dev team is going to consider a character transfer from the already heavily populated realm of Lordaeron to the new server that will be a merger of Ragneros and Deathwing ?

"Additionally we're considering merging Deathwing and Ragnaros into a single high-population realm. Higher population will improve overall player experience and server management efficiency. Our current vision of the merge is announcing a free transfer of all characters on Deathwing and Ragnaros into a realm with a new name (Icecrown? Any suggestions?) while retaining all player data and achievements. Transferring active characters will help us leave data clutter on the old databases and eventually archive them. With all quality of life improvements, updates, higher population, expense reduction and optimizations that we expect to achieve, we would face the undesirable effect of having to rename our characters and guilds on a new realm. Overall these changes are expected to breathe new life and excitement into our beloved Deathwing and Ragnaros."
    It is possible but we cannot confirm if it will available yet.

3. I am sure that most people who have dedicated hours to level up their character on Lordaeron would appreciate this option. Even if we could copy the character to the new server merger this would be great. I could still bounce between the two servers when the pop dies down on Lordaeron on off peak hours to play with my friends etc.