1. Statistics, possible?

Anyone can bring up statistics for Lordaeron? Like, % of ally/horde, class, race, level range (1-10; 11-20...) etc.

2. Ha, I literally went to my inbox to check my old messages, I found the link of your thread (PvE Guild Ladder bla bla bla) Went back to this thread and scrolled down to post it... I don't know why I thought the thread was made minutes ago and that I was going to be the first to post... Anyways, Radvo's Thread is awesome. Better than Warmane's.

3. Better than Warmane's.
    But there is no census taken by Warmane... Only a really really old post made by Edifice of all characters created to that date.

4. But there is no census taken by Warmane... Only a really really old post made by Edifice of all characters created to that date.
    Ha... Uhm... I saw that you posted your Thread, which is awesome, and I saw that you posted the Information link, I have seen that website before, long time ago, but I didn't remembet it was named Information, I just saw that you posted some Warmane site that showed the info the guy wanted, but... I really didn't check it, I just assumed yours was better. I don't want to say why I assumed this. And I don't want to say why I don't want to say it. If you know what I mean.