1. They may take you out back :p

They might take you out back, put you out of youre misery, but knowing neltharion and how my brother use to play here, you guys take so many hits.

Lol Neltharion may take another hit like what happen during the wotlk days lol

How will you guys respond? Discuss.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

PROPOSITION: CATACLYSM INTO MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE (Q2 2016)
    There are two reasons for this proposition. Firstly, in spite of all our efforts, our development team is stretched too thin to achieve the desired quality across 3 expansions. Secondly, due to this, players get the feeling that their realm does not get enough attention or feels abandoned. An expansion update from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria would help us focus on 2 expansions, significantly improving development efficiency. Naturally, if proceeded, this update would take place only after a Frostwolf's 5.4.0 to 5.4.8 update is proved to be successful and achieves a desirable level of quality, because abandoning Cataclysm and downgrading its community's experience is not the purpose of the proposition. Keep in mind that this is a proposition for both Neltharion and Warsong, it is not an announcement and community feedback will be the primary factor before we make a decision. I stress again Cataclysm will NOT be upgraded if majority of Cataclysm community will not support the proposition.

Warmane does not aim to be the 'Jack of all trades, master of none'. In 2015 we had to make a choice of specialization, that choice was Wrath of the Lich King. Lordaeron's success indicates that our efforts were not in vain. Our current manpower and resources prevent us from working effectively on all 3 expansions at once. If we spread development equally across all 3 expansions, it will be a matter of time until quality degrades on all of them. Please be considerate in your feedback.

2. They might take you out back, put you out of youre misery, but knowing neltharion and how my brother use to play here, you guys take so many hits.

Lol Neltharion may take another hit like what happen during the wotlk days lol

How will you guys respond? Discuss.

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....ospective-2016

PROPOSITION: CATACLYSM INTO MISTS OF PANDARIA UPDATE (Q2 2016)
    There are two reasons for this proposition. Firstly, in spite of all our efforts, our development team is stretched too thin to achieve the desired quality across 3 expansions. Secondly, due to this, players get the feeling that their realm does not get enough attention or feels abandoned. An expansion update from Cataclysm to Mists of Pandaria would help us focus on 2 expansions, significantly improving development efficiency. Naturally, if proceeded, this update would take place only after a Frostwolf's 5.4.0 to 5.4.8 update is proved to be successful and achieves a desirable level of quality, because abandoning Cataclysm and downgrading its community's experience is not the purpose of the proposition. Keep in mind that this is a proposition for both Neltharion and Warsong, it is not an announcement and community feedback will be the primary factor before we make a decision. I stress again Cataclysm will NOT be upgraded if majority of Cataclysm community will not support the proposition.

Warmane does not aim to be the 'Jack of all trades, master of none'. In 2015 we had to make a choice of specialization, that choice was Wrath of the Lich King. Lordaeron's success indicates that our efforts were not in vain. Our current manpower and resources prevent us from working effectively on all 3 expansions at once. If we spread development equally across all 3 expansions, it will be a matter of time until quality degrades on all of them. Please be considerate in your feedback.
    What is there to discuss? Kaer already said that with the amount of negative response the idea got he won't even poll it. The idea is off the table, he then went on to say they will find a solution to give Cata some steady development (on my phone so I can't really quote it). Whether we should hold our breaths for that or not is a different matter completely.

Also I noticed on that thread and here that you are comparing the Wrath>Cata with the Cata>MoP. Well they are completely different, you still had Wrath realms to jump ship to, if this idea had actually become a thing we would of had no realm to run to. It would of been the end of Cata on Warmane completely
    Edited: January 13, 2016

3. since MoPers rarely drop around here...

the biggest problem Molten had... was opening a MoP realm in the first place... thousands of man hours went into it... and it was at the time the least played expansion they had... now the difference between having some updates some of the time and no updates none of the time is showing and cata is struggling while mop is doing decently well