1. May 17, 2016  

Estimate on TOC release?

Hey guys, First I want to make it clear I'm not rushing the devs or anything. The reason I'm asking is that 3.2 and 3.3 were my least favourite parts of WOTLK. I'm looking for a server to play on this summer and was wondering if we had any VERY rough idea of when TOC is coming? As I'd love to have to the end of summer (September) to clear naxx and ulduar first.

2. May 17, 2016  
    They can milk Ulduar till december the way its so overtuned and broken aint nobody killing no hardmode yogg or algalon till 2018.

3. May 17, 2016  
    So I should have plenty of time, gotcha.

4. May 17, 2016  
    So I should have plenty of time, gotcha.
    yep

(10chars)

5. May 17, 2016  
    The idea was to release 1 raid every 3 months, but Naxx to Ulduar was 4 and a half.

6. May 17, 2016  
    And how long ago was Ulduar released?

7. May 17, 2016  
    And how long ago was Ulduar released?
    You can check on the main website, under news, April 27.

8. May 17, 2016  
    ToC encounters are much more simple than the Ulduar ones, so I don't think the actual scripting part would take as long as it took for Ulduar. Summer is coming up though, so development may be a little bit slower. We just need to wait and see.

9. May 17, 2016  
    i hope they release it in the 2-3 months from now...ulduar hard mode is not a measure they should go by to when to release the ToC...toc is needed and also emblems of heroism need to be tossed out for people to start getting decent gear.

10. May 17, 2016  
    Don't forget not only ToC is comming in next release but Onyxia and VoA 3th boss too

11. May 17, 2016  
    Hopefully warmane doesn't release ToC for a while, I'm having lots of fun with the raid content that's already out. No rush.