1. Since when?

Alliance is so bad in random pvp on this server? Icecrown realm.

I played before and I remember it was 50-50. It depended on the time of the day, day, premade, multiboxers...but now we suck in general. Playing for days and its like 70-30 for horde. And they are like 90% with premade.

Also they are doing some world pvp and city raiding.

Also what happened to IOC meta- when I played there was HANGAR fight and who get hangar usually wins.

Now ppl are going for sieges and doing nothing. Played few IOC and no one from alliance is goin to hangar. No one. Is this some new meta, new kids on the block what the hell is going on?

2. Winrate is nowhere 70-30, you will always meet the premades as solo quer regardless of your faction.
    Pile of bombs were fixed so IoC is no more nobrain paratrooper race.
    Edited: December 26, 2018

3. Winrate is not near 70-30, you will always meet the premades as solo quer regardless of your faction.
    Pile of bombs were fixed so IoC is no more nobrain paratrooper race.
    Thanks for the response.
    Dont know but had a feeling that alliance become very unorganized since when I last played.

4. Thanks for the response.
    Dont know but had a feeling that alliance become very unorganized since when I last played.
    You ain't the only one who feels that way. Horde soloque is a lot more enjoyable since i transfered over i gotta say. We still meet premades that shrek us sometimes, but not as often as it was on alliance side.

5. You ain't the only one who feels that way. Horde soloque is a lot more enjoyable since i transfered over i gotta say. We still meet premades that shrek us sometimes, but not as often as it was on alliance side.
    Probably u had bad day at alliance, today I met all day alliance premades and getting farmed at graveyard.