1. Winter hat

Hello!
    I just want to ask that where can i get Winter Veil Hat this year?I was reading wowhead etc but the heroic bosses are not 100% and(nexus 2nd oculus 2nd ahnk 4th)i see many ppl under lvl 30 has this hat,so i am wondering if may i am able to farm somehere in classic instances.

2. They have like 0.1% of dropping from world mobs if I recall correctly.

3. They have like 0.1% of dropping from world mobs if I recall correctly.
    They drop but you can't pick it up, seen it thausand times and couldn't loot.

4. They drop but you can't pick it up, seen it thausand times and couldn't loot.
    From what I remember in my own experience, that was the case while the event wasn't active.

5. From what I remember in my own experience, that was the case while the event wasn't active.
    But the event is active now, according to http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=378171 feast of winter veil starts on december the 15th, and on Icecrown we have these bugged textureless human winter revelers or whatever they are called, and we still don't have the winter trees in trade district :(

6. If you want to get winter veil hat > Go to TBC Botanica dungeon in tempest keep. Normal or heroic it doesn't matter. In Botanica kill second boss and he has 100% drop rate of red winter veil hat needed for that achievement. It's always on him.

7. I killed 10min boars in front of org and got the green hat.

8. I got it off of a random mob in Un'goro and then it dropped again in Hinterlands. Im sure its a random world drop but also its a 100% drop from oculus and nexus bosses(the ones you mentioned).

9. I recommend doing dungeons until you get it, i only ever got one from mobs and i farm a ton, it only took me a handful of hc before getting it. Got it in Nexus btw.

10. If you want to get winter veil hat > Go to TBC Botanica dungeon in tempest keep. Normal or heroic it doesn't matter. In Botanica kill second boss and he has 100% drop rate of red winter veil hat needed for that achievement. It's always on him.
    I just did Botanica on normal and High Botanist Freywinn (second boss) did not drop the red winter hat. He was wearing it though. So definately not 100% drop rate on Lordaeron.