1. July 7, 2023  

My account has been blocked

Hello. A very incomprehensible and strange situation happened - my account was blocked due to fraud. I assume that this is possible because I wrote in the general chat (global) about the sale of my characters, but I pointed out there that the sale is carried out through the warmane (trade) site, that is, for coins, it is quite legal and there is no ban on it as I know. I just wanted to find an interested buyer as soon as possible. I think it's some kind of mistake and the reason for banning my account is wrong. Please deal with this issue. The characters on the account are Melery, Holterpro. Characters who are for sale through warmane trade -Defhook, DetermLne, Sensetive, Marvi. I really count on your prudence, I did not try to deceive anyone, these characters were put up for sale through your site, and in the general chat I was looking for an interested buyer.

2. July 7, 2023  
    You're going to need to open a ban appeal through the website under My Account -> Support. Keep in mind ban appeals are lowest priority so it could take a few days to get a response.

3. July 7, 2023  
    I can't do that. Here's a message from my repsonal account: "You are no longer allowed to create support tickets.
    The support system is unavailable for this account."

4. July 7, 2023  

5. July 7, 2023  
    I did it yesterday from the very early morning. So far, nothing has been answered

6. July 7, 2023  
    It's the same as the regular ban appeals so you might have to wait a few days.

7. July 9, 2023  
    I have been waiting for an answer for 4 days. how long will it last?

8. July 9, 2023  
    I have been waiting for an answer for 4 days. how long will it last?
    we can be sure that it will take longer then 4 days wink wink

btw you are amazing wizard, you make <2 days into 4 days in a snap, it's a miracle

9. July 9, 2023  
    we can be sure that it will take longer then 4 days wink wink

btw you are amazing wizard, you make <2 days into 4 days in a snap, it's a miracle
    I appealed to the post office ([email protected]) on Wednesday

10. July 9, 2023  
    I appealed to the post office ([email protected]) on Wednesday
    It may take a week, it may take two weeks.