1. [Horde] <Marked for Death> Outstanding PVP guild recruiting talented/mature members

Marked for Death

Dedicated Horde PVP Guild

Narrative
    Hello, my in-game name is Seldane. I run a Horde guild by the name of Marked for Death. I have been fortunate enough to meet and play with a solid group of mature players who are both nice guys (and women) and also have exceptional talent in PVP. A very large number of us sport full cataclysmic gear. We have been running premade battlegrounds nearly around the clock, and we genuinely enjoy them. Some of us play in arena teams as well, and we occasionally dabble in PVE (not our primary focus). A lot of us talk over TeamSpeak for fun. We are seeking talented, mature players who would like to join us in PVP.

Guild Summary
    - Name: Marked for Death
    - Faction: Horde
    - Level: 25 (maximum level)
    - Focus: PVP, specifically battlegrounds and arenas.
    - Language: vast majority English
    - Communication: Guild Teamspeak server (not required, but it certainly makes things more fun)
    - Members: Highly active, solid PVPers. As I type this post, we have 3 5-man premades going.

Requirements to Join
    - PVP talent: As I mentioned, the majority of members have both experience in PVP and gear to back it up. A large number of us wear full cataclysmic gear. We are specifically seeking members with ilvl above 395. However, please let me emphasize that setting a "minimum" ilvl is not meant to make us exclusive or exclusionistic. Rather, it is meant to be an objective measure of time spent on your character.
    - Maturity: most of us (if not all) are adult players. We expect players to act respectfully toward other guild members, the rest of the Horde, and even the Alliance. Believe me, no one hates the Alliance more than I do, but in the end, we need to recognize that we are all part of the same community.
    - Active: We understand that players have families, children, jobs, or school obligations. We would, however, love to see our members online and playing with eachother. This would not be the ideal guild in which to park an alt.
    - Good attitude: We win a lot, but we're not here to embarrass our enemies. On occasion we may lose as well, and we tend not to get frustrated from that.

Please send me a whisper in-game to discuss further. My in-game name is Seldane. I have a large group of dedicated officers (Karthor, Drshootem, Cmart, and several others) who are also able to discuss with applicants as well. I am looking forward to talking with you.

2. This is a wonderful and awsome guild i enjoy playing with them in Bg's and very active members if your on horde side and got pvp skill i would join up with them!!!!!! :cool:

3. I played some premades with this guild the other day, and the experience was so good that me and my GM decided to merge our guild (Golden Brothers) with Marked for Death. Now we are constantly kickin ***, and having a great time with a great bunch of people. if you wanna PVP this is definately your guild.
    bump!, bunch of good guys there,friendly ppl

4. I'm not a horde player, but if I was, I know which guild I would join...

This is a great guild that is really taking the Horde to a new direction. 10/10 recommend!!

5. As Lautaro said. He told me he had play some premades with an awsome pvp guild call Marked for Death and when I did premades with them we destroy the allys, it was then that the guild Golden Brothers merge with Marked for Death. The best part of this is not only is every player in this guild very mature and friendly, is that this is the first pvp Horde guild that I have been in and wins againts the alliance guild Mad Company so many times.

This is by far the best pvp guild there is in the Horde.

6. Was definetly worth the vp to transfer :D

7. May 9, 2014  
    Kharn
    The guild leader surely put a lot of work into this guild and he made me more welcome then ever,
    good and active leader and staff, great players.
    Allways friendly atmosphere, I'm happy to be a part of this guild. :p
    +1 from me! wat.jpg

8. May 19, 2014  
    jonasdamadeira

xtranfer

hey im about to transfer to horde... would love to join MFD with my dk in wich i got a 397 ilvl.

9. May 22, 2014  
    I don't know what are you talking about, I enjoy playing in this guild...so far people are very friendly and polite in groups. Last night we played and we had 7-0 score and then I logged off.

10. Is this guild still recruiting? I and my fiancee have just changed our faction and if it is recruiting, we would like to join you. I tried to add Seldane as a friend but I received an error message.
    BTW We work from home so we do bg-es all day long, ilvl 403 uh dk and resto dudu.