1. Multiboxing

Why is multi-boxing allowed?
    -Vote Poll : Won by ---> Don't allow
    The majority of people dont want multiboxers in game.
    -PvP with multiboxers is unbalanced. When they are leveling, they make 1 shot all with 1 click... (Startfallx5, frost shockx5,....) 7 times that happened to me without touch on they. At level 80 with savege/deadly gear they make 1 shot all in bgs with ranged/spells..
    -Half of Multiboxers go sell accounts/farm gold/bots for mats (fishing)
    -They are occupying places in queue
    -The areas are full of people and more multiboxers... with a "tank" kill all adds or players...

All of us know why blizzard allow... because they get more money. You are doing free to play so you dont win money with multiboxers...

I'm already frustrated with the amount of ppl in places... there is no reason for stay with multibox allowed.

PS :don't come with "it's Fun"

2. Im level 80. Been farming bgs,flying around farming saronite n ****,doing other stuff in open world, I have never seen a single multiboxer.

3. You are a lucky guy... Where i go always have and i have printscreem if you want.

4. Why is multi-boxing allowed?
    -PvP with multiboxers is unbalanced. When they are leveling, they make 1 shot all with 1 click... (Startfallx5, frost shockx5,....) 7 times that happened to me without touch on they. At level 80 with savege/deadly gear they make 1 shot all in bgs with ranged/spells..
    -The areas are full of people and more multiboxers... with a "tank" kill all adds or players...

All of us know why blizzard allow... because they get more money. You are doing free to play so you dont win money with multiboxers...

I'm already frustrated with the amount of ppl in places... there is no reason for stay with multibox allowed.

PS :don't come with "it's Fun"
    LOL just LOOOL.
    This is like Nazi propaganda against jews.
    Give a minority the fault for all the problems.

5. Why is multi-boxing allowed?
    It's allowed because the molten administration said so, you will have to deal with it.

6. -Half of Multiboxers go sell accounts/farm gold/bots for mats (fishing)
    Do you got proof of that or do you just like to talk sh!t?

7. I don't have to deal with it because i will fight for what is fair. There is no reason for stay allowed

8. I don't have to deal with it because i will fight for what is fair. There is no reason for stay allowed
    Yeah okay, have a nice day buddy.

9. Why is multi-boxing allowed?
    The poll was for community OPINION, it wasn't to decide what will happen. As far as the "majority" not wanting multi-boxing in-game, for the most part it is for selfish/illogical reasons.

Multiple vs 1 (with a multi-boxer) yet players expect to be able to come out victorious even though Multiple vs 1 involving all separate players brings about the same conclusion "6 minutes until release". If you are undergeared and attempt to take on a multi-boxer that is YOUR choice. Multi-boxers go through the same progression process as everyone else and for the most part the only difference is they are being self sufficient.

Sell accounts, really? What proof do you have of this? I'm pretty sure the server's system tracks IP addresses (if you go to "my account" when you do certain things like get marketplace gear it shows the IP address), so if an account logs somewhere then again logs halfway across the world red flags will go up. Statements like this (multi-boxers sell accounts) are funny, just like the players in-game that chat something like "this character is botting" and expect characters/players to just get banned without any form of investigation.

More than likely not more than AFK players. At least multi-boxer are utilizing the spaces they occupy.

EVERYONE can play for free here, Player A using one account = free, Player B using multiple accounts = free.

10. The poll was for community OPINION, it wasn't to decide what will happen. As far as the "majority" not wanting multi-boxing in-game, for the most part it is for selfish/illogical reasons.

Multiple vs 1 (with a multi-boxer) yet players expect to be able to come out victorious even though Multiple vs 1 involving all separate players brings about the same conclusion "6 minutes until release". If you are undergeared and attempt to take on a multi-boxer that is YOUR choice. Multi-boxers go through the same progression process as everyone else and for the most part the only difference is they are being self sufficient.

Sell accounts, really? What proof do you have of this? I'm pretty sure the server's system tracks IP addresses (if you go to "my account" when you do certain things like get marketplace gear it shows the IP address), so if an account logs somewhere then again logs halfway across the world red flags will go up. Statements like this (multi-boxers sell accounts) are funny, just like the players in-game that chat something like "this character is botting" and expect characters/players to just get banned without any form of investigation.

More than likely not more than AFK players. At least multi-boxer are utilizing the spaces they occupy.

EVERYONE can play for free here, Player A using one account = free, Player B using multiple accounts = free.

They cant track ip's. You have the example of Blackrock half of vip account, they go from one hand to another hand. So easy sell it.
    They can hide the farm gold in old instances farming mats at zul guru etc...
    It's fair they go to 1 instance and make fast runs for get gold?