1. Multiboxing

Im new on this server and i have a question , is multiboxing allowed? i would like to make a 20man boxing team , or is it banneable?

2. inb4 someone says "it's allowed on retail so it's blizzlike" without keeping in mind that in retail you need to pay for each acc you make while here it's absolutely free. If there's a petition or something of the sort directed to the Warmane staff asking to remove multiboxing I'd sign it in a heartbeat.

3. inb4 someone says "it's allowed on retail so it's blizzlike" without keeping in mind that in retail you need to pay for each acc you make while here it's absolutely free. If there's a petition or something of the sort directed to the Warmane staff asking to remove multiboxing I'd sign it in a heartbeat.
    We can only hope at this point.

4. inb4 someone says "it's allowed on retail so it's blizzlike" without keeping in mind that in retail you need to pay for each acc you make while here it's absolutely free. If there's a petition or something of the sort directed to the Warmane staff asking to remove multiboxing I'd sign it in a heartbeat.
    I would like to correct you mr. misinformed, if one boxes, let's say 5 accounts. That's easily affordable just for the software and if one is experienced enough and i'd say all boxers are, then it's just an easy boost to a 100 because, well Blizzard gives you free boost with every new account. So now one has 5 lvl 100 toons.

Now all you gotta do is speed run them through every raid up to cata and with 5 toons you could probably solo some MoP content with your toons together. Now if you have any professions on your master account, like tailoring for sure. One could take all the cloth and greens and pass those off to their main account, craft some bags, gear, enchanting scrolls, etc.

That's easily a lot of profit. Use gold to pay for all the accounts and do that once a week and you could literally be playing retail for free aside from buying the chest and WoD.

You're half correct as one does have to pay something, but as it's not real cash, i'd say the only thing one is giving up is a little time each week.

I don't see much of a difference between Warmane and Blizzard's sub model these days.

Also, why isn't this in the multiboxing section? O.o

5. inb4 someone says "it's allowed on retail so it's blizzlike" without keeping in mind that in retail you need to pay for each acc you make while here it's absolutely free. If there's a petition or something of the sort directed to the Warmane staff asking to remove multiboxing I'd sign it in a heartbeat.
    What exactly has ur post to do with the topic?
    The OP was asking if multiboxing is allowed on our server and not about ur personal opinion.

Back to the topic:
    Yes its every where allowed.
    Welcome to our small boxer community :)

6. inb4 someone says "it's allowed on retail so it's blizzlike" without keeping in mind that in retail you need to pay for each acc you make while here it's absolutely free. If there's a petition or something of the sort directed to the Warmane staff asking to remove multiboxing I'd sign it in a heartbeat.
    there was 1, it was shut down. staff has no desire to remove part of the game.