1. wtf rek staan dats rison wai he not git mont

2. Dang you spammers!

<Diffraction> is opening TEMPORARY recruitements for everyone eager to join. We are looking forward to down Lich King 25 Heroic on our Third Raid and we are looking people for that as he is being farmed on First and Second raid. Only exceptional applications with highly skilled, geared and well explained application will get invited for interview and only the best will be tested in raids.

Besides this, we are willing to recruit social players to fill our normals and have fun in the guild, so if you think you are skillful, sociable and trollable player feel free to apply.

Recruitment status*
    • Markmanship Hunter - Low
    • Resto Shaman - Low
    • Resto and Balance Druid - Low
    • Frost/Fire Mage - Low
    • Combat Rogue - Low

Prerequisites:

• Main character
    • Frostwing Halls 25 Heroic Achievement (can be exception)
    • Fluent English
    • Able to raid at given times and listen on VoIP Software

*Most desirable classes. However, every exceptional application may be accepted.

3. Rogues? I apologize guys, our leader seems high atm, don't mind his foolishness, he mistaken that class with a Cataclysm one, dont worry he should fix that quite soon!

4. Rogues? I apologize guys, our leader seems high atm, don't mind his foolishness, he mistaken that class with a Cataclysm one, dont worry he should fix that quite soon!

Yes, lider veri high these days, I apologize that I have mistaken that class from Ketiklizm. Fixed.

<Diffraction> is opening TEMPORARY recruitements for everyone eager to join. We are looking forward to down Lich King 25 Heroic on our Third Raid and we are looking people for that as he is being farmed on First and Second raid. Only exceptional applications with highly skilled, geared and well explained application will get invited for interview and only the best will be tested in raids.

Besides this, we are willing to recruit social players to fill our normals and have fun in the guild, so if you think you are skillful, sociable and trollable player feel free to apply.

Recruitment status*
    • Markmanship Hunter - Low
    • Resto Shaman - Low
    • Resto and Balance Druid - Low
    • Frost/Fire Mage - Low

Prerequisites:

• Main character
    • Frostwing Halls 25 Heroic Achievement (can be exception)
    • Fluent English
    • Able to raid at given times and listen on VoIP Software

*Most desirable classes. However, every exceptional application may be accepted.

Who to contact regarding guild informations and recruitment status?

PickindimJr
    damn this invincibru i won last night is $hit, i should have passed it to rek

6. damn this invincibru i won last night is $hit, i should have passed it to rek
    u lie mang go enjoy ur ****vincible asfsdgdfh

7. damn this invincibru i won last night is $hit, i should have passed it to rek
    dat trolling :DDDDD

8. u lie mang go enjoy ur ****vincible asfsdgdfh
    wtf rek u mad its just mount
    LOL JK U NEVER GET IT IN UR LIF

9. I'm almost feeling sorry for Rek men...

K I LIE I HOPE UR NEVER GET IT MEN FAK JU !

men u put aemu in list first that's so nice men .........
    also corrected ur typos np men

10. reading the forums I sincerely feel sorry for Rek not getting his mount... reminds me of my old days... 2 yrs waiting to get DBW

11. reading the forums I sincerely feel sorry for Rek not getting his mount... reminds me of my old days... 2 yrs waiting to get DBW
    Yup, that's how it feels :DD I pity you both and your bad luck..

12. Yup, that's how it feels :DD I pity you both and your bad luck..
    I got TAIAJ after 2yrs aswell men.
    But Rek's a noob so he won't hav incibru.

First ... 39474849505159 ... Last