andronicus19933
    I tired andro, you know that, I worked my *** of to try and get your account back. I still never get why you feel the need to be a *** to me when all I did was look out for you :/
    i didnt say anything to u,i just say why gaylara got banned

2. Caylara is a very good leader, But I can't understand why he only plays blood. He might come back during MoP cuz blood dks there are virtually unkillable. As a matter of fact on US retail realms. Rank 1 team is Double Blood DK combo.

Well, the only true enemy that WoHL has ever faced was Legion of Blood. Caylara's guild. That what makes their guild stronger cuz of the leadership.

3. spoke in game last month with him, he says he will be back end of this year. My guess he will faction change like most of you did

andronicus19933
    Caylara is a very good leader, But I can't understand why he only plays blood. He might come back during MoP cuz blood dks there are virtually unkillable. As a matter of fact on US retail realms. Rank 1 team is Double Blood DK combo.

Well, the only true enemy that WoHL has ever faced was Legion of Blood. Caylara's guild. That what makes their guild stronger cuz of the leadership.
    and the only true enemy that legion of blood faced is Marxism,that why he needed to bann me and and 6 of my guild officers,so nobody can invite anymore and guild needed to be disbanded

5. Blood will always be considered no skill and gay. Just delete your account and delete the game if you want to play blood in PvP. Gaylara can stay banned. Realm is better off without him.

6. and the only true enemy that legion of blood faced is Marxism,that why he needed to bann me and and 6 of my guild officers,so nobody can invite anymore and guild needed to be disbanded
    Sad but true. There was more hatered between Marx + LOB than WOHL could ever muster.

7. Blood will always be considered no skill and gay. Just delete your account and delete the game if you want to play blood in PvP. Gaylara can stay banned. Realm is better off without him.
    I think no such ban is active.

and why all the hate on blood dk's? if people want to play a certain spec in pvp then to each his own. Everyone knows how to kill a blood dk easy so whats the problem?

every class has a spec that has no business in pvp. just pwn them and move on

8. I think no such ban is active.

and why all the hate on blood dk's? if people want to play a certain spec in pvp then to each his own. Everyone knows how to kill a blood dk easy so whats the problem?

every class has a spec that has no business in pvp. just pwn them and move on
    Most people hate blood dk's. They only way I can respect them is as flag carrier's. And not everybody knows how to kill a blood dk easily. We have enough completely ******ed people in PvP on sargeras. I see blood dk's all day killing people who do not have a brain.

What do you mean with such ban isn't active?

9. His original account got banned, he has another. Thats what DaMatrix means.

10. As far as I remember, Caulara's main in-game account is permanently banned, while his forum account is not.

He uses another account in-game, obviously.

11. is the server fixed btw?
    It's your fault jinx, you destroyed it :D

First ... 789