johnygt7

hows this serveR? ;D

Hota Hpala 2300+ arena multiclasser and 1.2k warr thinking to join the server cos we simply bored of retail.
    How populated is it ?Would you recommend this server or one of the others?

2. so youre "bored" of retail....so you got max gear in pvp/pve , all mounts / pets / achievements and now youre bored....seems legit

3. 1.2k war, how bad can you be lol.

Server is alright, very PvP oriented I guess.

4. 1.2k war, how bad can you be lol.
    Gotta love the community though.
    That aside, Sarg has quite a few good good raiding guilds as well. I'd personally roll Horde or join Care if you roll Alliance. GL with your decision. :)

5. this server is OK. The most balanced horde and alliance when it comes to numbers.

6. well i've been around for few years now , and yeah the server is quite enjoyable, balanced has its problems bugs/gltiches but meh its ok. only thing that is missing is the Anti-cheat sentniel i hope they bring it back, little more of security doesn't hurt

Palawhat
    if you dont like being ganked, then roll horde. seems like theres an overflow of baddies that can only kill undergeared lowbie characters.

8. If you feel like dealing with a great unbalance of horde and alliance (pvp) then sure sargeras is wonderful lmao. theres so many more horde then alliance its not even funny.

9. People from Alliance? I Tell you honestly, you wouldn't like them, there are some people that you would like but only a few.

I have friends from alliance that transferred to horde, they say the exact same thing.

10. Mah if you want true PvP with compition id go warsong, being it is instant 85 and basic pvp gear( currently vicious season 9,changes based on gear upgrade), also includes buyable gems for pvp, vendor enchants with specific pvp vendor, a money vendor to get money to buy stuff, instant cap profession with all recipes , Also some perks are instant ques for bg's/2s ..... may be a little longer than instant que for 3s and 5s are absent unless you can find a few teams to que... Rated BG's are going to.... over all we need more hardend pvpers on warsong , Being we have won all of the MIT's :)

11. TBF we called BS on the OP.. Warrior on retail do not get bored.. and if hes only 1.2k warrior then he only knows how to autoattack? Bind everything to Shockwave and bladestorm = 2k easymode.

12. there is 1 confirmed ally posting here, the rest are horde. the person above trolling you doesn't even play on molten

13. there is 1 confirmed ally posting here, the rest are horde. the person above trolling you doesn't even play on molten
    I do Play molten :3 I play my priest.. Y so much hate?

14. jyx made me never want to raid ever again.

15. the alliance are incomprehensibly **** at wow on sargeras in pvp anyway

12 Last