Chaosweaverx
    Why are there so little BC or WOTLK dungeons/raids working? Other servers have done it yeaaaars ago, and Molten is supposed to be the best of them. Seriously, this server is taking away lots of fun this way.
    agree ..... =\

2. hmm, is ruby sunctum really doable? Or just a typo?
    It was pretty heavily bugged last I checked, but it is open.

3. It was pretty heavily bugged last I checked, but it is open.
    We did yesterday with our guild.

AceDeSpade

[CATA] Shadowfang Keep

Just wondering if Shadowfang Keep is working on normal or heroic. It showed that I was locked out, but I haven't even touched a single dungeon until then. :(

5. Throne of Tides works now (It does reset if someone dies or randomly sometimes)

6. it does work as far as achievement goes, it however gives 0 valor and does not complete the dungeon, which means you have to relog.

Vurttnne
    Yeah, all dungeon work but for example if u wipe in last boss of deadmines u can't try another time u have to do without wipes, but all dungeons work.

And clasic burning and woltk dungeon close on sargeras too.

8. Yeah, all dungeon work but for example if u wipe in last boss of deadmines u can't try another time u have to do without wipes, but all dungeons work.

And clasic burning and woltk dungeon close on sargeras too.
    Actually the heroic Deadmines is supposed to work that way and to be exact you are allowed to wipe when you fight Vanessa it is just that you must not fail her gauntlet prior to the fight, if you fail that you aren't supposed to engage her anymore.

9. "HALLS OF ORIGRINATION " working for u guys?

10. HOO elevator does not work atm, even if you kill all ground bosses.

11. Does anyone know where I might find a list of working instances for the WOTLK servers or are they pretty much the same? I tried the search feature and came up with nothing.

12. We did yesterday with our guild.
    well...it's working.

Now Go for Heroic 25 ! You will then understand the trully meaning of BUGGED !

ravenior7
    Is list on first page updated? if not something changed?

14. Is list on first page updated? if not something changed?
    Yeah only thing that changed:
    Dragon Soul: Siege of Wyrmrest temple is open now ;)
    The other wing is not yet.

15. For god's sake Exclude dungeons that become bugged from RHC QUEUE PLZ! Thank you!

First ... 3456715 ... Last