1. Complete Leveling guide 1-85 for Sargeras (Alliance)

This is a Leveling Guide That has been started and completed by a Human Warlock It will Require a Level 85 to be with you some of the time...
    /Played 1 day, 1 hour, 31 minutes, 17 seconds.

Level 1
    1, Do as many quest as you can till your level 15 or you can get out of your starting area.

Level 15
    2, Go to Stockade and @ Level 22 Do the 3 Stockade Quest.

Level 27
    3, Go to Arathi Highlands and do all the quest.

Level 37
    4, Go to The hinterlands and do all the quest.
    Bugged Quest
    Shadra the Venom Queen

Level 44
    5, Go to Badlands and do all the quest.
    Bugged Quest
    The Day that Deathwing Came
    Baelog, the Glass Cannon
    Eric, the Utility Dwarf
    Olaf, the Big Fella'
    Troggish Troubles
    The Sentinel's Game
    The Warden's Game

Level 53
    6, Go to Searing Gorge and do the quest at Thorium Advance Camp.

Level 54
    7, Go to Blasted Lands and do all the Quest starting with Nethergard Keep quest and end at Surwich.
    Bugged Quest
    The Final Ritual

Level 65
    8, Go to Hellfire Peninsula and Do some of the quest.
    Bugged Quest
    The Exorcism of Colonel Jules
    An Ambitious Plan

Level 70
    9, Go to Nagrand and Do the Ring of Blood.

Level 71
    10, Go to Borean Tundra Start at Valiance Keep and end up at Coldarra. Make sure to do all the quest.
    Bugged Quest
    Quickening
    Have They No Shame?
    Postponing the Inevitable
    The Struggle Persists
    Hatching a Plan

Level 78
    11, Go to Dalaran and pick up the quest The Champion's Call! from the Underbelly, and then Head to Zul'Drak and Turn that quest in and pick up The Amphitheater of Anguish: Yggdras!!, and complete this quest.

Level 80
    12, Go to Sholazar Basin starting at Nesingwary Base Camp and Do all the quest.
    Bugged Quest
    Still At It
    Reconnaissance Flight
    Dreadsaber Mastery: Stalking the Prey
    Reclamation

Orange (53 , 61)
    Orange (51.8 , 73.6)
    Papaya (51 , 74.1)

Level 83 1/4
    13, Go to Stormwind Call board and pick up the Quest Hero's Call: Vashj'ir! from the Hero's Call Board. once you complete this quest take the ship to Vashj'ir. Do all the Quest at Seafare's Tomb. Once your finished with them head over and talk to Moanah Stormhoof Pick up the quest Better Late Than Dead , The Abyssal Ride, and then talk to Rendel Firetongue and pick up Good Deed Left Undone once you turn that in go ahead and pick up the next quest Ain't Too Proud to Beg.

At this time you should hit Level 84 if not go ahead and do what quest that can be done here.
    Hero's Call: Deepholm!

At this time you should be Level 84 go ahead and go to Hero's Call: Uldum!.

Level 84
    14, Go to Uldum and Do all the quest.
    TIP: Make sure to have a geared 85 with you when doing these quest some can be a pain to do alone.

Congratulations Give your self a pat on the back! You are now Level 85!

You can Chose When to train... I only trained @ Level 31, 70, 80, 85

Please Post any Bugged quest you get along the way by fallowing this guide.
    Thanks, and Happy Leveling :D

2. Thanks for this leveling guide, I love it and have been using it...

3. Your welcome, I'm glad you like it... If you need any other guides on leveling professions please feel free to check our guild website out @ http://www.poweroftheunity.shivtr.com/forums/1048982

4. 65 to Hellfire Peninsula? Is this a joke? You go there at 60, get 65 then go to Nagrand and do the Blood Arena quests to get 68-69 then head to Northend.

83 to Vash'jir? Are you being completely serious now? You know, Orsis quest chain in Uldum is a hundred times better and easier than anything in Vash'jir...

This tutorial is total bull****.

5. 65 to Hellfire Peninsula? Is this a joke? You go there at 60, get 65 then go to Nagrand and do the Blood Arena quests to get 68-69 then head to Northend.

83 to Vash'jir? Are you being completely serious now? You know, Orsis quest chain in Uldum is a hundred times better and easier than anything in Vash'jir...

This tutorial is total bull****.
    Not really smart move to call others people work "bull$sh1t..."

I cannot understand whats so hard in Vashj'ir, its lonely there as on graveyard... and quests are click here, gather that... almost no kills...

This is guide how to get lvl85 without grind, because lack of cata working quests, u have to move to another area after u normally would...

@Topic starter
    You just posted this in wrong section, there are game guides (which are first approved by moderator after posting then become visible).

Other than that, I dont have any other things to report. Short and not really for total WoW novices but still, well written.

I am owner of Unique Alliance leveling guide 1-85 [100% working quests list], after 2.5 years it have been viewed almost 230.000 times, and I am kinda proud that I made that guide.

Wish you the same.

/salute

6. Not really smart move to call others people work "bull$sh1t..."

I cannot understand whats so hard in Vashj'ir, its lonely there as on graveyard... and quests are click here, gather that... almost no kills...

This is guide how to get lvl85 without grind, because lack of cata working quests, u have to move to another area after u normally would...
    Tell me, how he can make a guide in which he offers 2 different areas (on 10x realm) to get only 1 level? What quest don't work in cata from those zones? I can call it bullsh1t, when it really is, so don't try to judge me.

7. Tell me, how he can make a guide in which he offers 2 different areas (on 10x realm) to get only 1 level? What quest don't work in cata from those zones? I can call it bullsh1t, when it really is, so don't try to judge me.
    You can call it whatever u want, but you will NEVER understand how u look in the eyes of other people.
    Childish, spoiled, troll (4 years member only 23 posts)... and you came here to speak how someone "offers 2 different areas (on 10x realm) to get only 1 level"... he isnt forcing you or anyone else, this is tutorial, not law so it must be followed... but u are so smart u cant even understand it...

What u did to help people here? Did u written some guide? Tutorial? Video about tactics? Anything?

Go do something in your life instead of looking for reason to QQ about.
    This is my last answer to you /ignored.

Josuee1991
    I lvl my first pj in sargeras, frost mage, to 85 in 1 day 3 hours WITHOUT other 85 pj, so its not necessary xD

But still thank you for the guide mate!