1. I am so very surprised. And touched at the same time. People from Mad Company, specially Wellsqt and Notoriouss. Helped me get my name back. Thank you so much guys. I hope this good relationship continues till the end. See you in BGs. :D

2. Who ever took my name I'm very annoyed that you would take it :(

3. shout out to my boy xtinction for reserving my name cumblast, i love you maine.
    ayy lmao

4. Yeah, Stop taking names! Who took Swaglord. thats also my daughter's NAME shame on you!

5. Yeah, Stop taking names! Who took Swaglord. thats also my daughter's NAME shame on you!
    lmao xD made my day

6. u guys all qqing about names that have been taken, u want to know an easy fix for that??
    start beeing *******s to every1 u dont know, never got my name stolen again so it worked pretty well for me
    HUEHUEHUE

7. u guys all qqing about names that have been taken, u want to know an easy fix for that??
    start beeing *******s to every1 u dont know, never got my name stolen again so it worked pretty well for me
    HUEHUEHUE
    I never found myself being an ******* to anyone, haha. Maybe someone figured out the meaning of my name I suppose.:D

8. I was too slow to take my name that is actually mine. every MMO I played on. Ilyanah is always free. Why did they do that? simple. To piss me off. I am going to seek a GM's help on this one. I will do everything to take my name back.
    At least we will know who it was if all characters are erased again.

9. A GM said on the stream that names are free for all and the only names that will be taken are staff names to avoid scam. (Not a direct quote)

Sorry to say but you should have been faster and now you will have to just deal with it.

10. Change that attitude nothing is yours, I see the name here n create a character in game quicker than you that makes the name mine not yours... + It's not registered "ONLY FOR YOU" + No trademark on it + You are on Private Server + Too Slow... Go Get Some Other Name n QQ in game for name.

11. Change that attitude nothing is yours, I see the name here n create a character in game quicker than you that makes the name mine not yours... + It's not registered "ONLY FOR YOU" + No trademark on it + You are on Private Server + Too Slow... Go Get Some Other Name n QQ in game for name.
    I got it back. too late for you to say those, it means absolutely nothing now.:D

12. Well, gz on getting your name back, I got my name when servers went back up for the first time, the second time that happened someone took Fernlox (I asked my friends, it wasn't them)...

I find this hillarious since on Molten I had Fernlox on every realm before it all went to ****, so **** whoever stole it...

Also **** ppl stealing popular guild names to scam people into getting in, Psychopathic was the premium people in it, not whatever it has become now, will probably warn people on guild recruitment.

13. I never found myself being an ******* to anyone, haha. Maybe someone figured out the meaning of my name I suppose.:D
    ^^
    [YT]04854XqcfCY[/YT]

14. Yes, because you guys are all fuking famous and ignorant it seems. dont act this way. its very very immature to say THIS IS MY NAME, MINE, MINE, MIINEE!!!! GET BANNED!!. seriously and than you call 90% of the molten players kids. just funny tho.

15. u méd?????u seem méd
    i detect high levels of madness, u reaching Tiago Cena state

First 12