View Poll Results: What gear system do you want?

Voters
604. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1 season

357 59.11%
  • 2 season

247 40.89%
  1. If they make it to where you have to bg for gear, then they also have to worry about a good enough horde population to provide good queues. Option 2 is too faction reliant and its already a problem on neltherion which is a pve and pvp server.
    This.

Tho, i think we had crossfaction BGs on AT, don't we?

2. Season 1

Obviously Malaco choose Starter : ruthless conquest : Cataclysm . Winning option Like in Arena tournament brother <3

3. Ruthless s10 Starter
    Ruthless s11 Honor
    Cataclysmic Conquest

Still has progression but gear gap is much lower.

Id also suggest honor gear with 3s solo que for people that dont enjoy bgs..
    Same for people that dont enjoy arenas much when not fully geared, cp for bg wins.
    Win for both sides
    I like the idea of S10 ruthless as starter. if 2 seasons wins we will most likely go with that option

4. 1

Hi

For me.... better is first cuz lot of players will buy best gear for coints, as it happend on the Neltharon. And only one group get best arena rating, and win all arena cuz they are donors -.- Other group without coints start to be frustrated and slowly earn gear.

5. If we do have the 2nd one I'd ask you make it so donors cannot buy Cataclysmic gear for like the first month or half since it realistically takes that long to farm all the pieces you might where. This is to prevent an absurd gear difference like what we have seen with the MoP servers with donors in full tyrannical at day one destroying everyone and in a sense make the gear grind all the more painful for those who don't have $300 lying around to buy gear.

6. I like the idea of S10 ruthless as starter.
    why consider the first option... It will kill battlegrounds.

7. yeah make it 2 season so BG feels more like an actual bG with gear gap like warsong used to have, just use the vicious s10 tho so people ins tarter dont get one shot so easily hjehe

8. why consider the first option... It will kill battlegrounds.
    you're so cute :)

9. I voted 1 season, reason being is its an arena server (primarly) and idk about the rest of you but, if im making a new toon i dont want to have to go through BG's just to get into arena.

I can understand some ppl think the 2 season system forces ppl to arena, but it only forces them to bg. they'll arena regardless because they want top season gear. what matters is weather or not they arena for rate and competition or for cap to gear.

I know this, because ive played on warsong since its start as wrath, and they had the same 2 season system... and most just skipped bgs and tried to get full s8 using s6 (it worked ok then, but im not sure how we'll it'll work in cata as i havnt tested that.)

imo just keep most of it the way it was when it was AT this way its fair for the new ppl (as they only have to make the toon to get the s10 ruth) so we can all get into arenas asap ;p

10. I like the idea of S10 ruthless as starter. if 2 seasons wins we will most likely go with that option
    RuthS10 is enough, if you know how to play, to get some rating in arenas.

As long that 400/416 pve gear is not aviable in warsong.

Sry my english

11. I like the idea of S10 ruthless as starter. if 2 seasons wins we will most likely go with that option
    Nice, then change the poll/main post, i voted the first option cus i thought 2nd one would have vicious starter gear, according to the post. Many prob thought the same.

12. All this depends on what the honor rates are for BG's. If it's 1x then I'd say no to option 2.

Also most of us wants some scripted world events, I got ideas as to what we can have but this would require a new thread of some sort.

13. Won't season 1 allow for players to basically afk through bgs and get top gear? Just a thought, maybe we can enforce some stricter afk rules if season 1 is to be legit.

14. Second one all the way, lets bring back the Original Warsong that we all loved!!!! Sure the first is way easier but it completely gets rid of any challenged required to get Cata gear. Its a PVP REALM for gods sake people who play on it should expect to have to PVP or else they can stay on neltharion haha!! Glad to have Warsong back!!

Also, will transfers be allowed from neltharion to warsong?

Omg. The challenge is not to grind honor for gear. The challenge ist to be on the top of the ledder. Ppl who play on pvp server are not challenged by collecting some points to get better gear. They are challenged by compete against other good players on arena with no gear difference where only skill decides about win or lose. ONLY the first option ist a possible one!!

First 12345 ... Last