1. MoP Spirit Porcupines - Hutia, Degu and Gumi

I think it would be a great idea to add the three spirit beasts - Hutia, Degu and Gumi to the game for 2 reasons:
    1. Their spawn rates are quite small (about 10 minutes) which means potentially no more camping for days for other spirit beasts.
    2. Since they're a difficult bunch to tame, it will deter a lot of the camping hunters and let the active hunters have a try at taming a spirit beast.

Otherwise, more than 80% of the game's hunters don't even have a spirit beast (which is one of the most needed pet for Beast Mastery hunters), reason being that there is always a hunter camping a spirit beast spawn spot.

Thank you for reading and I hope for some replies :)

2. So, is the spawn timer not correct or are they not spawning at all? Either way, you should post it in the Bug Tracker.

3. Molten spawn timers on current spawning spirit beasts as WAY longer than the ratil ones,

I hope that wont be the case with the 3 beasts mentioned, caue from my experience...

for example Ban'thalos on Molten servers spawns every 5 to 7 days, as far as I know I camped for 1 before the wipe, as I hear from some hunters now that hasnt changed on MoP, on retail Ban'thalos spawn timer is 6-17 hours accordning to wowhead sources, which makes it very obtainable but still rare.

Molten made sure these spirit beasts are so rare that you have hunters fighting over it even killing it in the end...

Really dont understant the idea behind these very very long respawn times, while molten staff said on the old bugtracker that it will be blizzlike,

Im gratefull that they fixed them in the first place, and I hope that will work more on the spawn times to make them more blizzlike.

4. So, is the spawn timer not correct or are they not spawning at all? Either way, you should post it in the Bug Tracker.
    They're not spawning at all. I also don't think it's a bug but possibly intentional because adding 1 spawn spot for a mob shouldn't be difficult at all and considering that all 3 of them aren't spawned makes me thing that it really is intentional

5. They're not spawning at all. I also don't think it's a bug but possibly intentional because adding 1 spawn spot for a mob shouldn't be difficult at all and considering that all 3 of them aren't spawned makes me thing that it really is intentional
    Oh forgot to say, they are not spawning cause they are 5.4.2 content if Im not misteaken, we are currently on 5.4.1

Also write your thoughts on bugtracker

http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/issues/11970

6. Actually Hutia does spawn but it the wrong place, it spawned on Timeless Isle. On stormstout one alliance hunter was able to get it be they completely locked the zone down.

7. Oh forgot to say, they are not spawning cause they are 5.4.2 content if Im not misteaken, we are currently on 5.4.1

Also write your thoughts on bugtracker

http://bugtracker.molten-wow.com/issues/11970
    At the start they said we were at 5.0.5 content but to play you must have the 5.4.2