1. I love the lion icon it reminds me of the icon of my personal guild and a guild in the LORE story of my character Frost Queen Mynce - Insignia of The Lion (the similarities are striking, but my logo is better) :D :P
    Spoiler: Show

That thing looks like it's had a stroke.

..i really wish the AT staff wouldve show the same kind of respect toward their community and not delete an active forum full of years of AT players writings

Pretty sure it's just been decommissioned, not deleted.

DBGHOST0
    Ironically, I had a Worgen Warrior named Warmane..... Legacy...

3. But will we have molten-wow website just as a reference with information redirection to warmane, or qill you keep all functionalities working on both sites?

4. So... the name is properly registered... and that translates into what, in your mind?
    Sometimes i think that the mods get more pleasure making someone feel like an *****, then do out of answering clear questions, on topic and that hasn't been asked before.

Page 19, top of the page.

DBGHOST0
    Out of curiosity,couldn't the current Molten page just be altered into the new installment, Warmane?
    What will become of the current Molten site and it's information, decommissioned like that of AT?

6. I like the new site, that "total players" feature i like it a lot, but...What i don't really understand, why change name? why? why new website.

7. I like the new site, that "total players" feature i like it a lot, but...What i don't really understand, why change name? why? why new website.
    The very first page:

Hello everyone,

Today we are proud to announce and present Warmane on www.warmane.com, a new name and home in the light of Molten and Arena Tournament unity. Warmane was inspired from the Molten and Arena Tournament unity, our battle hardened community in the face of adversity and an inspiration to meet the expectations of our communities with a new home, safe and untainted. Warmane may also be a friend of Genn Greymane :cool:

OR you can put on your tin foil hat and think that its because of Herpes.

8. Nice, I really like the new site and the name is cool. I mean a change is always welcomed... good job molten team.

Sometimes you just gotta roll with the punches :cool:

9. Well good job molten, but still, i like molten design more :P

10. oh my god ! has anyone seen this?

ACCOUNT DETAILS

Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Contributor
    Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

11. Ironically, I had a Worgen Warrior named Warmane..... Legacy...
    Look guys! We got an Herpes going to "sue" the staff members!

Lel, just kidding.

Now seriously, why did molten take you nickname? That's unfair to the other!
    Drakantas-Wow would have been a very legit wow server.

DBGHOST0
    The very first page:

OR you can put on your tin foil hat and think that its because of Herpes.
    I thought that feeble sad excuse for a man disappeared for good. So in a way he was able to counter a punch from kaer?
    If thats the case, some of us should take back what was stated weeks ago.

Kaer needs to put an end to this man who doesn't seem to understand the word, quit.

DBGHOST0
    Look guys! We got an Herpes going to "sue" the staff members!

Lel, just kidding.

Now seriously, why did molten take you nickname? That's unfair to the other!
    Drakantas-Wow would have been a very legit wow server.
    It's okay, that Worgen died with deepholm realm back then. But the name now reminds me of my long lost level 73 warrior.

Oh well, good like the wind, but not forgotten; haunting.

GHOST

14. This is cool:

Account status: In good standing
    Donation rank: Honored
    Activity rank: Emissary
    Community rank: Patriot

How many ranks are there in total? Would love too know :D

15. ..i really wish the AT staff wouldve show the same kind of respect toward their community and not delete an active forum full of years of AT players writings
    AT forums was never deleted. http://temp.arena-tournament.com/forum/

First ... 111920212223 ... Last