1. I played both Molten and AT. I saw low skill nubs and skilled players on both servers. Hit 2.4k+ on both servers with classes I've never used before, playing with other people that I doubt would have reached 2k on retail.

AT and Molten have their fair share of nubs. However, I rarely touched AT because of lack of players. Molten isn't even the best private server out there, but their numbers are. Which keeps me here.
    Glad to see someone that isn't blinded by vanity. I completely agree. Let's refrain from all this condescension and whining; we can make this unity into something great instead.

2. With regard to the bugs and the quality of gameplay as a result nothing more needs to be said than what the staff have posted:

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....37#post2409037

http://forum.warmane.com/showthread....=5#post2412070

At the end of the day the point is fixing the server will be an ongoing process and ultimately the goal, regardless of the core, is to improve scripting and address bugs. Take it as you will but at the very least they don't intend to keep the state of things the way they are and do plan over time to improve it.

In fairness to the staff they haven't tried to spout unrealistic expectations upon the opening of the realm, the reality gap isn't far off from their statements. They've said that there will be bugs but they will do what they can to address them and make updates more frequent.

3. Help me find the logics. Molten people are saying "cap reset once per week should be changed to a few times per week", " bgs queue time is low, add crossfaction bgs" etc. When AT guys are saying that they want SoloQ/Transmog NPC you're stating that "it's not Blizzlike". Tell me how the fk your wishes are blizzlike and ours aren't.

4. Help me find the logics. Molten people are saying "cap reset once per week should be changed to a few times per week", " bgs queue time is low, add crossfaction bgs" etc. When AT guys are saying that they want SoloQ/Transmog NPC you're stating that "it's not Blizzlike". Tell me how the fk your wishes are blizzlike and ours aren't.
    Agree, what's wrong with soloq anyways? A lot of people who play regular ladder 3v3 also play soloq for fun and the other way around as well. Soloq is something blizz should implement on live.

5. Agree, what's wrong with soloq anyways? A lot of people who play regular ladder 3v3 also play soloq for fun and the other way around as well. Soloq is something blizz should implement on live.
    Well I was kinda mad of Soloque when I was getting bad partners in 75% of my games. Only now, when soloque is not available anymore, I realized that soloq was still awesome as I could spend my time playing it when all my real partners offline. I have nothing to do on the server at the moment when my friends are off. I will always remember the sickest soloque game I've ever played: Ret Firemage Rdruid against RLS. The lock of enemies team was Yazuri and he was R1 soloque at that moment. Me and the enemies rogue died at the same time. Firemage Rdruid vs Lock RSham were playing like 15 minutes and nobody could kill someone. When Lock Sham went back to reset the game my Rdruid came back to my corpse, came out of combat with Meld and ress-ed me. The enemies instantly left. Oh dem memories....

6. Well I was kinda mad of Soloque when I was getting bad partners in 75% of my games. Only now, when soloque is not available anymore, I realized that soloq was still awesome as I could spend my time playing it when all my real partners offline. I have nothing to do on the server at the moment when my friends are off. I will always remember the sickest soloque game I've ever played: Ret Firemage Rdruid against RLS. The lock of enemies team was Yazuri and he was R1 soloque at that moment. Me and the enemies rogue died at the same time. Firemage Rdruid vs Lock RSham were playing like 15 minutes and nobody could kill someone. When Lock Sham went back to reset the game my Rdruid came back to my corpse, came out of combat with Meld and ress-ed me. The enemies instantly left. Oh dem memories....
    The idea of solo q is ridiculous. Between the lack of communication necessary to coordinate CC and set up kills, amateur players, and the fact that solo q might get many people into not doing 3v3 arena.
    When I used to play on AT I lost about 90% of solo queue games (which made me ragequit), however, when I play actual 3v3 games with my friends I remember winning about 90% of games. Implementing soloq on current Warsong will just make things worse due to the gear/skill difference, also keep mind that 95% of old Warsong players have never stepped into a 3v3 arena.

P.S: @Soulstice I made a thread whining about "cap reset once per week should be changed to a few times per week" I admit it, but multiple cap resets a week would solve the gear difference issue and get people into doing serious PvP (still, it shouldn't be daily). Cross-faction bgs will fix the faction unbalance and allow faster queues. soloQ will just destroy the experience that Warsong used to provide.

7. The idea of solo q is ridiculous. Between the lack of communication necessary to coordinate CC and set up kills, amateur players, and the fact that solo q might get many people into not doing 3v3 arena.
    When I used to play on AT I lost about 90% of solo queue games (which made me ragequit), however, when I play actual 3v3 games with my friends I remember winning about 90% of games. Implementing soloq on current Warsong will just make things worse due to the gear/skill difference, also keep mind that 95% of old Warsong players have never stepped into a 3v3 arena.
    Well, if you're getting mad from soloque you can just stop playing it. Whats the problem?

8. Well I was kinda mad of Soloque when I was getting bad partners in 75% of my games. Only now, when soloque is not available anymore, I realized that soloq was still awesome as I could spend my time playing it when all my real partners offline. I have nothing to do on the server at the moment when my friends are off. I will always remember the sickest soloque game I've ever played: Ret Firemage Rdruid against RLS. The lock of enemies team was Yazuri and he was R1 soloque at that moment. Me and the enemies rogue died at the same time. Firemage Rdruid vs Lock RSham were playing like 15 minutes and nobody could kill someone. When Lock Sham went back to reset the game my Rdruid came back to my corpse, came out of combat with Meld and ress-ed me. The enemies instantly left. Oh dem memories....
    I had the same feeling with soloq, but overall it was a great thing to kill your time with.
    P.S: gg for the guide!

9. The idea of solo q is ridiculous. Between the lack of communication necessary to coordinate CC and set up kills, amateur players, and the fact that solo q might get many people into not doing 3v3 arena.

P.S: @Soulstice I made a thread whining about "cap reset once per week should be changed to a few times per week" I admit it, but multiple cap resets a week would solve the gear difference issue and get people into doing serious PvP (still, it shouldn't be daily). Cross-faction bgs will fix the faction unbalance and allow faster queues. soloQ will just destroy the experience that Warsong used to provide.
    If you lost 90% of soloque arenas thah means it's your fault. I had a bad win/lose ratio (about 250-180) at ~ 2600 some seasons ago. The hardest thing was to raise up from 1500 to 2300 when there were a lot of baddies. After some time i realised that i can carry the games just tunneling the healer solo since my parts were bad amd almost all the healers between that rate range were baddies also.

10. But wouldn't soloque be able to be abused similar to sync'n multiple premades? if not, i like the idea. i've done it before, but am not certain if the sync'n thing works or not as i had no friends on at :P

11. If you lost 90% of soloque arenas thah means it's your fault. I had a bad win/lose ratio (about 250-180) at ~ 2600 some seasons ago. The hardest thing was to raise up from 1500 to 2300 when there were a lot of baddies. After some time i realised that i can carry the games just tunneling the healer solo since my parts were bad amd almost all the healers between that rate range were baddies also.
    It doesn't matter if you are playing with baddies since you're also facing baddies. People tend to rage more, when they feel like they didn't pick their teammates themselves. That's why tradechat teams are actually better. Arena is about teamplay, communication and therefore playing with the same people for a while is what you wanna aim for. soloQ is going to be crappy. Adding arena spectating would be much better.

12. It doesn't matter if you are playing with baddies since you're also facing baddies. People tend to rage more, when they feel like they didn't pick their teammates themselves. That's why tradechat teams are actually better. Arena is about teamplay, communication and therefore playing with the same people for a while is what you wanna aim for. soloQ is going to be crappy. Adding arena spectating would be much better.
    Solo que was like virus, if you get an enemy team 3x fire mages you are dead meat in seconds. I don't hate soloq but 5v5 now is dead bracket.

13. Solo que was like virus, if you get an enemy team 3x fire mages you are dead meat in seconds. I don't hate soloq but 5v5 now is dead bracket.
    You can't get 3x fire mages against you. It's always 2 different dps classes and a healer.

14. It doesn't matter if you are playing with baddies since you're also facing baddies. People tend to rage more, when they feel like they didn't pick their teammates themselves. That's why tradechat teams are actually better. Arena is about teamplay, communication and therefore playing with the same people for a while is what you wanna aim for. soloQ is going to be crappy. Adding arena spectating would be much better.
    You've got a point there. but many people find soloq to be fun or as a time killer especially when their partner are off, even though i hate soloq myself. if they consider adding such feature they should make a poll about it on forums or in-game.

15. I am going to have to say no. Simply cause I enjoy watching people make Q.Q threads about wanting AT back. Also if I was a mod/gm/dev/owner I would ban everyone who wanted to make a Q.Q thread about the changes cause I'd be like "Stfu n00b wanna fite me m8? I 1 shot your ***"

First 1234 ... Last